DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Hannemann Fiberglass

Old 09-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #22
pklintworth is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
pklintworth's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know where we could get a better deal on fiberglass fenders for a 2002 taco i had some one saying they could get me a pair of glassworks fiberglass fenders for 275 some guy that worked there but as usual service from glassworks you never get anything and when i drove down to the shop in hb the guy i was talking to acted as if he dident know who i was and dident even have the fenders in stock
Old 09-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #23
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pklintworth View Post
does anyone know where we could get a better deal on fiberglass fenders for a 2002 taco i had some one saying they could get me a pair of glassworks fiberglass fenders for 275 some guy that worked there but as usual service from glassworks you never get anything and when i drove down to the shop in hb the guy i was talking to acted as if he dident know who i was and dident even have the fenders in stock
Mcneil is cheap and easy to deal with

http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/off-r...1-2004-tacoma/
Old 09-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #24
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Mcneil is cheap and easy to deal with

http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/off-r...1-2004-tacoma/
i had a great experience with mcneil last year with the cyber monday sale.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:44 PM   #26
DiggerGuy is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
DiggerGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I heard all these stories about Glassworks before I gave my CC number.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:38 AM   #27
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiggerGuy View Post
Wish I heard all these stories about Glassworks before I gave my CC number.
Any updates Digger? Have you heard back from Glassworks or received your glass yet?
Old 02-03-2014, 06:06 AM   #28
DiggerGuy is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
DiggerGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I did finally get my glass. Took about 20 voice mails and a few emails. It made me feel like an A-hole but I got them. Now if the LT kit from solo would just fit right I would be in good shape.