DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Fuel filler neck

Old 03-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Angrytaco
Emtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Brad
Emtmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
Fuel filler neck

Just got my McNeil bed sides on and can't decide what I want to do with my fuel filler, what have all you guys done, pics would be helpful
Old 03-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
Angrytaco
Emtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
That looks really good, did you put a bracket to the bed rail? And how we're you able to move it vertical, mine doesn't move at all
Old 03-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
Angrytaco
Oh ok gotcha, still have the stock lower stabilizers? Mine move a ton so I'm putting some tube in. I like your set up and your truck is amazing man, very nice work. What locking cap is that?
Old 03-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
Angrytaco
Hahaha ingenious, ok cool man thanks for your help I really appreciate it, hopefully some others will chime in so I can compare and decide, so far your idea is far better than the extender for the stock location
Old 03-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Mine went right in with glassworks bedsides, oh but I'm a short bed so that could be why haha. The 4 runner extender piece makes it work the # is somewhere in the lt thread
Old 03-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #6
Angrytaco
Yeah I've seen that, I kinda don't want it in the stock spot tho, that's pretty awesome that yours was plug and play. Did the glassworks have the bolting location in the front of the bed? Mine didn't just the top and around my tail lights, had to make my own tube retainers to it so it doesn't wobble
Old 03-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #7
Angrytaco
Fresh ideas bump
Old 03-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #8
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for the same ideas, can't find the 4 runner part # anywhere either.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
Angrytaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
Looking for the same ideas, can't find the 4 runner part # anywhere either.
It's in the long travel bs thread, I found it with google search about filler necks for tacos
Old 03-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #10
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emtmeyer View Post
It's in the long travel bs thread, I found it with google search about filler necks for tacos
Mind posting it up?
Old 03-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Mind posting it up?

heres the link
http://ww.wwww.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87123

The part: Fuel tank to filler pipe hose. Part#77213-35370
Old 03-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #12
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
niiiice!!!