DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

L/T advice please

Old 05-15-2013, 08:03 AM   #21
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Shows everything besides no shock....which is hidden behind the fender
Old 05-15-2013, 08:48 AM   #22
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted TRD View Post
Please post some more pics, the ones you posted don't really show much of anything...
those are all the pics we took from Mohawks truck while it was at the shop being preped last month and another truck that was done a couple of years ago, what else were you looking for?
Old 05-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #23
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I only looked from my phone, checked out the pix on my computer later in the day. Can you give some details on the kit, travel & price?
Old 05-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #24
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sorry I only looked from my phone, checked out the pix on my computer later in the day. Can you give some details on the kit, travel & price?
travel number are the same as a conventional Engage 50T-Pack Rear Suspension System, 18" of usable travel

for the cantilever system you utilize a 10" Stroke shock instead of a 16"

for pricing, email us at engageoffroad@gmail.com with what specifically you are looking to get, smooth bodied shocks, bypass, 2.5's, 3.0's. Hydraulic Bump Stops, what upgrades and we can send you a quote good for 30 days.... Engage
Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #25
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Please post some more pics, the ones you posted don't really show much of anything...
I will be at the race next weekend if you would like to see my truck up close and personal...

You can also email me at michaelanthony@8x10proofs.com as i don't surf the forums very often...

Depending on where you are in So Cal, we can meet up in person as I drive everywhere from the San Fernando Valley to Irvine on a regular basis...
Old 05-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #26
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I need to remember this! I want to go LT now that I know somebody actually makes a cantilever kit I can weld on myself! Haha
Old 05-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #27
Dezert Lovers Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I need to remember this! I want to go LT now that I know somebody actually makes a cantilever kit I can weld on myself! Haha

PC Message sent
Old 05-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #28
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
That's quite the setup.. Why such a large swing arm? I could see it might be possible to do a slight upgrade to run a coilover and links.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #29
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
I could see it might be possible to do a slight upgrade to run a coilover and links.
=X

Old 10-22-2014, 09:20 AM   #30
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is going to LSK on the 15th for there cantilever long travel system. The 15th can't get here soon enough!
Old 11-23-2014, 01:25 PM   #31
wargames is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
wargames's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
this

This is one heck of a Truck.