DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Know anything about Ranger LT I beam?

Old 05-22-2013, 09:06 AM   #1
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Know anything about Ranger LT I beam?

Does anyone know anything about Ranger I beam long travel stuff? I keep seeing a Ranger with glass fenders and bedsides, Looks like probably 33s and I beam suspension. It has been sitting in the empty lot for at least a month. I am thinking about trying to see who owns it and finding out if something is wrong with it, and if they want to part with it. I havent stopped and looked at it, so I dont know if its legit or not. Ill try to get some pics at lunch.
Does anyone know anything good or bad about the I beam stuff? Should I be interested? or is it junk no matter what and I should skip it all together.
I appologize in advance for my LT ignorance.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Heres the pics. Like a dummy, I didnt get any of the beams themselves. It doesnt have plates, and the interior is pretty well gutted. The rear looks bone stock. Up close its pretty haggard.

Old 05-22-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good start. I-beam rangers are good platforms to build up
Old 05-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
that thing has been sitting there forever!
If I hear anything about it I'll let you know
Old 05-26-2013, 08:58 AM   #5
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels on a stick!
Old 05-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #6
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Turn sharp and get some 3-wheel action....
Old 05-26-2013, 09:19 AM   #7
Bajatrailrider
bajatrailrider is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
bajatrailrider's Tacoma Gallery
In Baja there all over the place,but not all years are good .What year is it?They mod the rangers ane race them off road here.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
Wheels on a stick!
Bwahaha! ^^ that's funny.

I own a Ibeam ford and I love it.. tons of travel. A great platform to build an off road truck, it'll take most anything you throw at it.

Micah
Old 06-28-2013, 06:30 PM   #9
Yaka is on a distinguished road

Navy: Naval Aircrewmen Mechanical/C130T loadmaster
Name: Wesley
Yaka's Tacoma Gallery
You should trying asking around on the dezert ranger forum.. Alot of those trucks get passed around n they may know who it did or belongs to. good luck
Old 06-28-2013, 06:34 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't look like anything LT about that truck . Gonna take some $$$$
Old 06-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #11
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Doesn't look like anything LT about that truck . Gonna take some $$$$
It's beamed isn't that Lt?
Old 07-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #12
SDHQJASON is a splendid one to beholdSDHQJASON is a splendid one to beholdSDHQJASON is a splendid one to beholdSDHQJASON is a splendid one to beholdSDHQJASON is a splendid one to beholdSDHQJASON is a splendid one to beholdSDHQJASON is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
SDHQJASON's Tacoma Gallery
It definitely has long travel on it. I would guess a 4.5" beam kit of some kind.