DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage LT kit brake line question

Old 06-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
DirtDriven05 is on a distinguished road
DirtDriven05's Tacoma Gallery
Engage LT kit brake line question

Any of you guys running the engage kit with the race spindle, can you tell me what size extended brake lines I'll need? Picked up a used kit, doesn't come with the lines.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
DirtDriven05 is on a distinguished road
DirtDriven05's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen in case anyone was wondering
Old 06-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
I found out that the camburg were 8" over stock so i got a set that were 10" just in case. As far as Engage i have no clue. There is a group buy on lines pm OCtaco and he will hook you up.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 07-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Call up Engage, Hass is a nice guy and would be glad to point you in the right direction for what brake lines they suggest using.

http://engage-offroad.com/
Old 02-20-2014, 01:15 PM   #5
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you bought the brake lines? Bought the same setup and need brake lines
Old 02-20-2014, 01:29 PM   #6
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
In the group buy section there is a brake kine thread. Contact him and he will hook u up