DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

LT Tacoma Selling Price

Old 08-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
LT Tacoma Selling Price

I'm posting in this thread to get some help for my brother in law who is selling his LT Taco. He has an 02 TRD 4x4 5 speed extended cab taco with a full LT set up in the front. He has to sell the truck, but we have no idea how to price it. His front consists of Camburg UCA's (I think), SAW 8" (I assume and will know more tomorrow) coilover with a resi, SAW bumpstops, Tundra cv's (I assume), 4" (I think) flared fenders color matched and a tube prerunner style tube bumper up front. The back is lifted (maybe deaver) and SAW smooth bodies. The bed was not cut up so it's not LT back there. The truck has 150k, but he didn't maintain it very well at all. The bumpstops, coilovers and rear shocks all need to be rebuilt and the tires are 295 BFG AT's, but are ruined. It will need some work and he understands that. It was never jumped as he used it as a dd and work truck.

Any ideas on pricing? I know pictures really help and will get some tomorrow as it got too dark for me to take any today.Thanks!

Took some quick pictures in the dark, so sorry for the quality.

Old 08-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #2
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
does he park his truck in 3 feet of water every night?? RUST
Old 08-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatutoryAPE View Post
Thats nothing bro...

Seen way worse than that.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #5
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the old Camburg Ball joint Long travel kit. Sway away 8" Coilovers, 2.0 Bumps. Everything just needs paint and rebuild shocks etc. Too bad your far I could rebuild all that stuff at cheap prices.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatutoryAPE View Post
I noticed some of that and I was curious as well since it's a Cali truck, but the previous owner might have taken it to the dunes and my bro in law doesn't really clean it that often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
is that a stock brake line/bj upper arm?
Wouldn't put it past him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
Looks like the old Camburg Ball joint Long travel kit. Sway away 8" Coilovers, 2.0 Bumps. Everything just needs paint and rebuild shocks etc. Too bad your far I could rebuild all that stuff at cheap prices.
I've thought about trying to rebuild them as well, but he had no money to put into it and I'm not going to waste my time so he can just pocket the extra cash he'd get and waste it away at the bars. He just needs it gone. His mom got him a Honda Fit to DD instead and the truck has been sitting for 6 months with occasional use. Any idea on pricing? I was thinking of putting it up as maybe 10k tops due to the condition and needs. Even that is way too much though IMO.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #8
4runner Troll

Ok I'll suggest that to him. Hopefully he can sell it quick. Thanks for the help! I'll be posting it up for sale for him here as well if anyone if interested btw.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #9
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i dont see more than $8k in the condition its in. with everything rebuilt maybe $10k.