Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Hydro Bumps

Old 08-15-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
HuskerDevil is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
HuskerDevil's Tacoma Gallery
Hydro Bumps

Total Chaos LT up front. 2" or 4" stroke bump stop? What are you guys running? Thanks
Old 08-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
not sure tc has a bump pad but if bumping off the lower stick with 2" travel
Old 08-15-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
2" if bumping off the lower. If not, you will be riding on them.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #4

Only pic I could find of the setup with a bump stop.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #6

That is not my setup. Using as an example of where the bump makes contact.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #7
The forgetful dumbass
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerDevil View Post
Only pic I could find of the setup with a bump stop.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #8
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerDevil View Post
That is not my setup. Using as an example of where the bump makes contact.
what i was sayings is i remember reading that t.c. does not recommend using hydro bumps as they dont have a designated bump pad. camburgs lowers have a section meant for bumping, anyways like others have said use a 2" travel bump on the lower using a 4" travel bump you will be riding on the bump all the time.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:23 AM   #9
vrp1990 is on a distinguished road
vrp1990's Tacoma Gallery
i have a feeling you will tweak the piss out of a lower arm bumping off of it at the edge like that.