DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Extended Brake Line Question

Old 10-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
Evenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Evenflow's Tacoma Gallery
Extended Brake Line Question

I have a mid travel set up but figured you guys have far more experience with extended brake lines since you must do it for LT. I ordered extended stainless hoses and when I was looking at the set up in the front yesterday I was wondering if the routing and number of connections could be simplified. iE: stock the truck has a hard line to an "L" on top of the frame then hard line from the "L" for 8-10" then goes to rubber hose then back to a short hard line at the caliper. I was wondering if I could eliminate all the crap in the middle and just run a stainless line from the "L" at the top of the frame straight to the caliper ...would eliminate a few connections and look a hell of a lot cleaner. Anyone done this ? Or do you lose too much pressure ?