DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Need to sell my truck but not sure how much to ask

Old 06-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #1
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Need to sell my truck but not sure how much to ask

Hey I need to sell my truck but I'm not sure how much to ask for. Any of your input would be greatly appreciated. I know I made a thread like this before but I am actually selling it this time.

It is a 2008 Toyota Tacoma with about 130k miles on it. It hasn't been smogged yet but I will be replacing the Charcoal Canister and getting it smogged before I sell it.

So far I have the following:
Engage front LT kit (w/ cam bolt eliminator and new bushings)
8" King coil overs
Engage Race Spindle
Engage Bed Saver cage
50t leaf pack
16" King smooth body shocks
Trail Gear Rock Sliders
KR Fab Jerry can cage
Brand new Dick Cepek Crusher Tires 285x75R16 has less than 5k miles on them and has never seen dirt

Extras:
Weathertech Digital floor mats both front and rear
Cobra CB Radio: 29 LTD BT with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Race Radio: Icom F121 Chase Radio Kit
Pioneer AVH-P4400 head unit
1000 watt avionixx amp with 2 memphis 8" subs (sealed box)

Old 07-02-2014, 04:03 PM   #2
General Calamari
YouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
If no one has told you yet i'd hate to be first, but unfortunately modifying our vehicles doesn't exactly add value to it. If it were me, I would start at the going rate as if it were unmodified and go from there. Otherwise just post it up without a price and see what people toss at you.

You could try targeting an enthusiast and you might get better initial offers.

Good luck with your sale.