DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

long travel suspension kits

Old 05-12-2009, 07:18 AM   #41
Banned
allupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of lightallupinsydeyou is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
allupinsydeyou's Tacoma Gallery
will you get that adding travel thing out of your head already. what do you honestly need more travel for?
Old 05-12-2009, 07:31 AM   #42
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Check out these manufactures regarding coilovers and UCAs. They are probably the most popular on the site and have gotten great review. To can also look at Toytec and OME set ups as well.

Coilovers

King Off Road Racing Shocks

IVD - Icon Vehicle Dynamics (formally Donahoe Racing)

Camburg Engineering Inc

UCAs

TC UCAs

Camburg UCAs
Old 05-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #43
tacoma #12 is on a distinguished road
tacoma #12's Tacoma Gallery
I want more travel because stock sucks and if i have more travel then i will be able to go offroad better
Old 05-12-2009, 08:57 AM   #44
in the rocks
Old 05-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #45
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
have no problem with mine i don't have long travel, you don't need more travel just a suspension tunned for you truck and what you are doing.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #46
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma #12 View Post
I want more travel because stock sucks and if i have more travel then i will be able to go offroad better

Please go to this thread and check out the pictures on page 5...and ask yourself do you need that much travel. Those are Icons.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-2009-a-5.html
Old 05-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
What kind of setup does he have?
Old 05-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #49
that looks like a pretty sweet truck and pretty capable. thats all i need, i wont do much more than that and all he has is UCAs and coilovers, but i didnt really catch what he did with the rear, could you do deaver leaf springs like the 3 pack? also what is Alcan AALs?
Old 05-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #50
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
alcan's are another brand of leaf springs, if you go deaver you get a 10 pack, part # j66, get some longer travel shocks in the rear and that is it.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #51
ok sounds good, that wont cost to to much, i think that is my best bet. thank yall for helping me even though i was a little stubborn and slow!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #52
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Its all good man dont worry, but you definately would be happy with a mid travel setup good luck and keep us posted.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:03 PM   #53
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
check out engage off road: http://www.customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79035

affordable high quality long travel bolt on kit for both 2wd and 4wd.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #54
that's for the first gen correct.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #55
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Engage fabricates kits for both the first and second generation Tacomas
Old 05-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #56
cool, i will look at that link again.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #57
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

follow this link to see an Engage kit on a 2nd Gen. Taco: http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.ph...ge#post1621234

and one of tacomaworld's own: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post533274

Old 05-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #58
haha now you got me thinking about this kit..... would yall recomend this kit compared to UCAs and coilovers? it isnt that bad expensive..... thankyou for telling me about this
Old 05-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #59
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I would definately reccommend this kit engage came out with a good kit, in2nite the black taco is the guy i got my coilovers from, that kit would be all you need for the front end.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #60
thats what i was thinking, could i still do the deavers in the back? i think it is part j66, or am i gonna want more travel than that because it will be out of whack?