DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel??????????

Old 07-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #21
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
thanks Mike, i wonder how much they would charge me to install and how much for the kings, i will send them an email.
tell them i sent you and i think they can cut you a break on the install... also, the price includes brand new Kings...

Old 07-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #22
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
tell them i sent you and i think they can cut you a break on the install... also, the price includes brand new Kings...

sweet, i just sent them an email, should have the money in about a month, then i can keep up in the desert.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #23
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
quality engineer, works with computers all day. she works for this company.
http://www.realtor.com/
Sweet.
Quote:
sweet, i just sent them an email, should have the money in about a month, then i can keep up in the desert.
Pshh the way you drive I will keep up with you in a civc in the desert!
Old 07-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #24
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Sweet.

hehehe, i love the desert, i used to fly on my 01 cr500, 112 wide open out by the slash x.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #25
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
dont feel bad... i dont wheel over 50 myself, so all the guys in our crew mess with me too...

hahaha
Old 07-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #27
Quote:
Thoise are quick! I just sold my 05 cr250 a couple days ago
250's are for girls.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
Quote:
dont feel bad... i dont wheel over 50 myself, so all the guys in our crew mess with me too...

hahaha
i should roll with you guys one of these days, not this weekend but some day.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:46 PM   #30
Quote:
Yea right! Mine was quick! Regeared for the track. Soo much bottom end. I was like a blur

Old 07-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #32
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
i should roll with you guys one of these days, not this weekend but some day.
next weekend would be good... its hot enough for the girls to wear next to nothing...

although some girls need to cover up...

Old 07-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #33
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
we're gonna be at Johnson Valley again on saturday...my LT loves that place hahahah
Old 07-02-2009, 10:51 PM   #34
agree with the cover up, i can't go next week, we have a mini mod day on saturday, i want to go out there so i know where are the good spots to watch the races. Next time you go let me know.

Quote:
next weekend would be good... its hot enough for the girls to wear next to nothing...

although some girls need to cover up...

Old 07-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
we're gonna be at Johnson Valley again on saturday...my LT loves that place hahahah

where is johnson valley.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #36
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

on the other side of BigBear lake...east of Apple Valley and west from 29 Palms
Old 07-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #37
Quote:
on the other side of BigBear lake...east of Apple Valley and west from 29 Palms
that's way out there, why don't you go to barstow.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #38
Power Top

Quote:
that's way out there, why don't you go to barstow.
it's really not too far from barstow...plus, im more familair with JV
Old 07-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #39
Quote:
it's really not too far from barstow...plus, im more familair with JV

that's cool, never been out there, some day, when i get my long travel we will see how they compare.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #40
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
agree with the cover up, i can't go next week, we have a mini mod day on saturday, i want to go out there so i know where are the good spots to watch the races. Next time you go let me know.
we tend to hang out at Rock Pile in Lucerne... some good air and carnage there during races...

its off Bessemer Mine Road...

off I-15, exit Bear Valley Road
head east
right on hwy 18
merge onto hwy 247
left at Bessemer Mine Road