DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel??????????

Old 07-03-2009, 01:10 AM   #41
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Engage, where are they based out of, if that price is true... I mite go with them!!! thanks Mike, and when i get it i'll come out i live only about a hour away form Barstow and Johnson valley!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:59 PM   #42
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Engage, where are they based out of, if that price is true... I mite go with them!!! thanks Mike, and when i get it i'll come out i live only about a hour away form Barstow and Johnson valley!!!
that price is correct, and they are in ontario or chino.

Hey Mike I saw you going down the 210 on friday, see a long travel taco coming at you was like sweet.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #45
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet pics.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #46
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
we are in pomona now...address is 1288 E. Mission Blvd. Pomona Ca. 91766....909-238-6788
Old 07-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #48
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
oh, and for you 05+ guys...

Old 07-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by branct06 View Post
loot at the all pro LT
no thank you, engage or camburg, leaning engage.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:19 PM   #53
do you have a link with them or can you email them to me, my wife want to see the whole truck with that kit, I saw you on the 210 on friday afternoon hauling ass.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #55
Quote:

damn that thing is wide, do you have any of it parked.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #56
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
do you have a link with them or can you email them to me, my wife want to see the whole truck with that kit, I saw you on the 210 on friday afternoon hauling ass.
i hope those pics above loaded....

if not, here is the album...

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/5...vhost=outdoors
Old 07-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #57
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
damn that thing is wide, do you have any of it parked.
yah, its a pretty wide footprint, but its a sexy beast... hahahah

Old 07-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #58
Quote:
yah, its a pretty wide footprint, but its a sexy beast... hahahah

that looks sweet, just the two of you went. The terrain looks pretty smooth, maybe i need to go with you guys next time, would my truck beable to keep up.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #59
LT Chase Truck

the lake bed was smooth...

the rest of it, well, come on out and experience it for yourself..

hahaha

for a casual day of bashing, you will be fine...

if going out there with a few LT trucks, you will want a race radio as its easy to end up miles behind the pack...
Old 07-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #60
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
just the two of you went.

yep... lately, nobody seems to be available to head out... even on weekend runs...