DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long Travel??????????

Old 07-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #61
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i had one of my buddies friends come down who is big into desert racing hand he said the best on the market is definatle tc.. he said they try to make it road friend just as much as off road friendly and they use the most "quality materials" whatever that means... if you do it i say go for the 20" of travel kit
Old 07-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #62
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
the lake bed was smooth...

the rest of it, well, come on out and experience it for yourself..

hahaha

for a casual day of bashing, you will be fine...

if going out there with a few LT trucks, you will want a race radio as its easy to end up miles behind the pack...
and how much is a race radio and what is a good brand and where to buy.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #63
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.racerxms.com/

They have tons of nice radios and stuff. Give them a call.

BTW... My vote goes to Camburg. Great customer service and amazing products too.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #64
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
http://www.racerxms.com/

They have tons of nice radios and stuff. Give them a call.

BTW... My vote goes to Camburg. Great customer service and amazing products too.
i will check out the radio's, thanks.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:32 AM   #66
try calling engage, i talked to the owner for half an hour and answered all my questions, i will be going that way.