DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

1st gen long travel

Old 07-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen long travel

i have got tired of my little spacer lift and really want to get more off road performance i have looked and searched threads and googled and i cant find any long travel for first gens other than desert racing i dont live anywhere near a desert so im not concerned about that.. and i have read that with the camburg kit you need fiberglass fenders do they make the all pro long travel for first gens also or is it only for the 2nd gen?
Old 07-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
i have got tired of my little spacer lift and really want to get more off road performance i have looked and searched threads and googled and i cant find any long travel for first gens other than desert racing i dont live anywhere near a desert so im not concerned about that.. and i have read that with the camburg kit you need fiberglass fenders do they make the all pro long travel for first gens also or is it only for the 2nd gen?
so far all pro is 2nd gen, all long travel kits will use glass fenders, you will spend around 3000-4000 with shocks.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
what about Total Chaos?
same as camburg.