DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

My new Engage long travel

Old 08-11-2009, 01:32 AM   #41
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I pick up my truck the day I land in LA, which is Sept 16. It seems like a lifetime away...but I got my subie to keep me busy for now :P
Old 08-11-2009, 01:32 AM   #42
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I pick up my truck the day I land in LA, which is Sept 16. It seems like a lifetime away...but I got my subie to keep me busy for now :P
Double lucky
Old 08-11-2009, 01:47 AM   #43
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
thats right, arent you over seas right now? I might have to PM hassim and check go check it out when i go to pick up my new bumper, maybe send you some teasers
omg dont give me a boner at work!!! haha, please do, actually, I wanna see how my truck is coming along. I dream about it everynight, true story

And if u want, i'll let u drive it around the block if it is done when ur there...IF u can drive stick
Old 08-11-2009, 01:58 AM   #44
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
haha ill have to do a refresher but i might take you up on that offer. havent had to drive stick since drivers ed lol
Kids these days , where I grew up there were hardly any autos , it's either drive stick or take the bus

But if u can drive around the block and still save me a couple millimeters worth of clutch then go ahead
Old 08-11-2009, 07:13 AM   #45
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
hey im curious is there any reason you used the engage kit over like the total chaos or the caburg kit also when you put your smoothies in the rear will they stick out wider to match or will you need wheel spaces to match that. the reason i ask is i want to do a long travel kit to my truck
the wheels will be the same width as stock unless you put spacers or change the rear end, i chose Engage because you get more bang for the buck, like heim's are standard, limit strap's and most of all customer service. Call them for a quote then call camburg or tc and see who has the better deal, the king's are around 1200 for the pair which is what everyone is charging. The main reason i chose Engage was all the research i did on them i could never find anything bad about them on all the forums.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #46
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Badass truck man! Some day I want a LT setup like that on mine..... some day.

We need some Video of that thing!
Old 08-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #47
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice stance.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #50
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
im looking to get that same kit but i need the 4x4 axles too what are you using for the rear and how wide is that thing hard to find a parking space ??
Old 09-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #51
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Engage is working on the 4x4 kit or might even be done with it now, it is 4" wider per side and parking is ok. The rear i have fox reservoirs and deaver leaf pack, it sucks but better than stock but can't keep up with the front.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:12 PM   #52
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea i more just want to get away from the pro comp kit i live in texas and not going to be racing it more crawling it but who knows
Old 09-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #53
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
yea i more just want to get away from the pro comp kit i live in texas and not going to be racing it more crawling it but who knows
You're stuck with the procComp kit since you hacked out your frame crossmember. Too bad you did that...
Old 09-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #54
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Engage is working on the 4x4 kit or might even be done with it now, it is 4" wider per side and parking is ok. The rear i have fox reservoirs and deaver leaf pack, it sucks but better than stock but can't keep up with the front.
Yup. your truck sucks. Its cool - i'll give you an out = lets trade!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #55
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
You're stuck with the procComp kit since you hacked out your frame crossmember. Too bad you did that...
naw ill just get a shop to weld it back in and put some plates around it, it will be goo as new
Old 09-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
Yup. your truck sucks. Its cool - i'll give you an out = lets trade!
ya sure, like i want a red sr5, eeeeewwwww
Old 09-16-2009, 09:15 PM   #60
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
so its been a few months since you had your work done, do you like how its acting, what are the pros and cons thanks