DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

My new Engage long travel

Old 09-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #61
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
does engage make LT for 4x4 trucks also?

nice truck.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #62
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
so its been a few months since you had your work done, do you like how its acting, what are the pros and cons thanks
truck feels just as good as the day i picked it up from Engage, the only con is it cost alot of money to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
does engage make LT for 4x4 trucks also?

nice truck.

Thanks and yes they just finished the first lt 4x4, pm blackhawke88, i think that is his user name.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #63
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Thanks and yes they just finished the first lt 4x4, pm blackhawke88, i think that is his user name.
They're still not done with my truck, the cv's are being made in Chicago and it will take another 3-4 weeks for them to be constructed and shipped to Cali.

I saw your truck 3 days ago in Whittier when I stayed at my friend Rob's house, it was BEAUTIFUL!!! haha, i drooled and felt pissed since my truck is so behind schedule.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #64
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
They're still not done with my truck, the cv's are being made in Chicago and it will take another 3-4 weeks for them to be constructed and shipped to Cali.

I saw your truck 3 days ago in Whittier when I stayed at my friend Rob's house, it was BEAUTIFUL!!! haha, i drooled and felt pissed since my truck is so behind schedule.
cool, your buddy stopped by my house about a month ago and told me about your truck. small world and sucks your truck is not done yet.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #65
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
nice blackhawke, glad to see another person rocking an Engage set up. sucks it's not done yet. i'm saving my pennies for mine. There are getting to be a decent amount of trucks running Engage now, hell for the price people are crazy to go with anything else. you just getting the front done or rear w/ the 50T leaf pack too?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #66
Nate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nate
Nate794's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, i feel dumb but whats is a long travel kit exactly? and hows it different than normal suspension?
Old 09-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #67
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate794 View Post
Ok, i feel dumb but whats is a long travel kit exactly? and hows it different than normal suspension?
Whole new front suspension ie. new ucas, shocks, lcas. Provides mucho travel.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:50 AM   #68
Nate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the roughNate794 is a jewel in the rough

Nate794's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Whole new front suspension ie. new ucas, shocks, lcas. Provides mucho travel.
ok thanks
Old 09-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #69
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate794 View Post
you live in SO-CAL!!! how do you not know?! J/K it's ok, we are here to help. it's prob one of the coolest inventions mankind has ever made.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #70
those are the pics from the cantilever lt rear, you can keep the stock bed and get i think 18" of travel.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
those are the pics from the cantilever lt rear, you can keep the stock bed and get i think 18" of travel.
yeah, that is one kick ass set up. you gonna match that w/ your LT up front?
Old 09-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #72
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
yeah, that is one kick ass set up. you gonna match that w/ your LT up front?
no, i would rather have a small bed cage, tried and true and easyer to tune in my opinion.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #73

Nate794's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
nate794, are you using a copy of panda jerks avatar???? just curious

Aaron, whats the ETA on your truck these days?
dont think so i just googled toyota logo and put it on there lol