View Poll Results: Best Long Travel Suspension
Camburg 12 18.75%
Total Chaos 25 39.06%
All Pro 16 25.00%
Other 11 17.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #21
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
Fixed it for ya...
Old 10-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #22
ggerdsen is on a distinguished road

ggerdsen's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, just what I was looking for Mike! Thanks!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
x2
x3
Old 10-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #24
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
I figured this would turn into a serious thread. Had to hijack it somehow.

Cant go and have all this serious talk on here...

Oh yeah...Great info...
Old 10-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #25
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
I figured this would turn into a serious thread. Had to hijack it somehow.

Cant go and have all this serious talk on here...

Oh yeah...Great info...
Derailing threads is our specialty...
Old 10-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #26
Quitting is for Quitters
awymore997 has a spectacular aura aboutawymore997 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
awymore997's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have pictures of the engage rear setup? Ive been kicking around LT but need my bed....
Old 10-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #27
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awymore997 View Post
Does anyone have pictures of the engage rear setup? Ive been kicking around LT but need my bed....
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....5&postcount=24
Old 10-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #28
Quitting is for Quitters
awymore997 has a spectacular aura aboutawymore997 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
awymore997's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #29
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Updated my other post. I'm going to copy that and create a new long travel information thread since questions continue to come up.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:08 AM   #30
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
awesome info Milton Juevos
Old 10-13-2009, 10:11 AM   #31
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
holy crap thats amazing!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #32
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i have seen the rear engage lt and looks good and the driver loves it. as for the front i love mine, do your research is all i have to say. there is alot of company's out there that do lt, more than what Mike had posted. Installs for the most part are usually easy to install as long as the kit is good quality. I have Engage and Engage did the install and no problems came up. I have about 5,000 miles on my kit and no problems yet. you can look in my gallery for more pics. too lazy to post them.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:24 PM   #33
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i would go engage
Old 10-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #34
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
great post on all the helpful information, im leaning to Engage also , waiting for $,reviews and a better web cite with pictures results information like camburgs and TC site.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #35
evotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant future

Name: shon
evotaco07's Tacoma Gallery
dmz spring conversion kit pulls more useable travel and way smoother
Old 11-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #36
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Engage Offroad:

Old 11-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #37
freeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant futurefreeze has a brilliant future
freeze's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotta say the All-Pro is where it's at.

It's been tested on the Rubicon, the Hammers, and ripping through the desert.

So far I've put the kit through 15,000KM so far and it's worked flawless. The travel is amazing, what's even more amazing is it feels similar to a SA truck when going over obstacles.