DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage Long travel

Old 01-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #21
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
sooo sick! I am in love with your truck
Old 01-25-2010, 09:05 PM   #22
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Now thats what i am talking bout sweet ass ride bro!!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #23
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Awesome truck i hope mine to be like that someday,!!! Do you have any pictures of the underside of the rear?

this pic is about as underside i got today.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #24
Bookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedBookworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Bookworm's Tacoma Gallery
looks better than the last time I saw it! miss your bed at all?
Old 01-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #25
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Sick dude!
Old 01-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #26
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Sweeet truck man hands down one of the best looking tacos ive seen..ohh and when you decide to sell your wheels..lmk they would look pretty cool on my MG09
Old 01-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #27
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm View Post
looks better than the last time I saw it! miss your bed at all?
thanks dude. i don't miss it yet.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
looks amazing steve....
thanks Amir. you sure you're not going to try to sell me something bro
Old 01-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #30
uglygun is on a distinguished road
uglygun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post

High 5 on the license plate frame.

Already been to one funeral for a fellow deputy. Don't want to go into any more.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #31
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
So how does the rear do in the desert?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:42 PM   #32
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2010, 10:45 PM   #35
Quote:
i give u my brand new used CLK 55 AMG for your truck yaa...??? lol
i don't want a pos mbz. how about your cousins
Old 01-25-2010, 10:47 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
So how does the rear do in the desert?
going out next week. just got it back and have been busy with work
Old 01-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #38
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I dont recall what your rear bumper looked like?
Old 01-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #39
i would send you a pic but it is at engage. let me see if i can find one.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:00 PM   #40
Quote:
for u brrrooo... i give 4 cousins for your truck... yaaa..???

pics first or no deal. lol