DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage Long travel

Old 01-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #41
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
I dont recall what your rear bumper looked like?
looks like this one, he is the one that made it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ar-bumper.html
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #42
drjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
drjohnson36's Tacoma Gallery
+rep for 11-99 foundation... and the badass truck
Old 01-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #44
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Can I run your rear bumper with the hitch I've got? Or did you get the hitch on it?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:40 AM   #46
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Can I run your rear bumper with the hitch I've got? Or did you get the hitch on it?

no hitch.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #47
magneticnick has a spectacular aura aboutmagneticnick has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
magneticnick's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:01 AM   #49
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome TACO man....I remember the first run with you @ Silverado Canyon. I thought you did so much already for a Brand New 09. Remember that shit Steve. Wait, that wasn't that long ago and look @ your TACO now..WTF. I hate "RICH? White People...

Looks Amazing and Money Well Spent. . .

That things a "BEAST" now with Tiny Little Shoes.

Manny, get that Rear Bumper he has...I Actually really like it a lot.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #50
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
steve how did you paint your front skid?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #52
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it looks pretty painted to me
Old 01-27-2010, 12:14 AM   #53
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Its Painted Black. When Steve came to pick up my Black Hood Scoop. I told him his truck would look meaner in the front with a Black Grille, Black Devil Logo, & Black Skid Plate. He took my advice and it looks Fucking Bitching Now! I've got some great ideas on Steve's Taco and I did his BHLM So I've made some Contribution.

To Answer your ???? Aaron. Steve Rattle Cans Everything

Old 01-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #54
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^lol haha thx ray
Old 01-27-2010, 12:20 AM   #55

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Why you gotta be a D%CK Aaron?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:21 AM   #56
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

^ huh?!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:22 AM   #57

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ What? I'm f**king with you Aaron..LOL