DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage Long travel

Old 01-29-2010, 05:59 PM   #81
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
is this a DD?

Well looks good
yes in deed. 15 mpg's
Old 01-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #82
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
spidertrax in the rear, backspace is 4.5. trying to match the front track, it won't happen unless i get a tundra rear end. the front is 89" wide.
Sweet thanks, yea i was wondering cause i know with just 4.5 back spacing and no spacers its pretty hard to fit a shock without the tire rubbing.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 AM   #84
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
Sweet thanks, yea i was wondering cause i know with just 4.5 back spacing and no spacers its pretty hard to fit a shock without the tire rubbing.

plenty of room. i can fit 37's and still have room.

Old 01-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #85
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
plenty of room. i can fit 37's and still have room.

Have you decided to keep those shocks?
Old 01-30-2010, 10:34 AM   #86
^^^ no i still want the bypasses.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:36 AM   #87
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^ no i still want the bypasses.
Ill take those off your hands when your ready.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Ill take those off your hands when your ready.
you know you can't use them until you are ready to cage the back.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:42 AM   #89
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you know you can't use them until you are ready to cage the back.
Yeah I know. That may be a while for both of us though. I still got to find coilovers....
Old 01-30-2010, 10:42 AM   #90
Quote:
Yeah I know. That may be a while for both of us though. I still got to find coilovers....
not for me, tax time is here and i am getting money.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #91
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not for me, tax time is here and i am getting money.
lucky.... I need to be 18 haha.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #92
Quote:
lucky.... I need to be 18 haha.
ya lucky. wait till you get older, doing taxes=not lucky. i love giving over 10,000 in taxes and usually getting back like 1500. this year i have a ass load of write off's so it's my turn to f the irs.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #93
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya lucky. wait till you get older, doing taxes=not lucky. i love giving over 10,000 in taxes and usually getting back like 1500. this year i have a ass load of write off's so it's my turn to f the irs.
its free Government money!! haha and I watch my dad do it alot. I'm ready and I'm not.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #94
Quote:
its free Government money!! haha and I watch my dad do it alot. I'm ready and I'm not.
don't grow up to fast. it was like yesterday i was in high school. getting old sucks
Old 01-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #95
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
don't grow up to fast. it was like yesterday i was in high school. getting old sucks
I cant.. A year is a year I still got a year in HS.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #96
Quote:
I cant.. A year is a year I still got a year in HS.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #97
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that made ZERO sense i know. I just read it.