DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Engage Long travel

Old 01-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Engage Long travel

Well after loving My Engage front long travel I had them do the rear. After having it back for two weeks now i love it, get thumbs up all over the place. Still a few things to do, bypasses front and rear, limit straps and bumps front and rear. Tires and possible wheels are next on the list. Rattle canned the bedsides today and they came out ok for being a duplicolor rattle can from kragen. I will clear them tomorrow. Thanks To Hassim at Engage for kickin ass.

still have to cut out the taillight area on the bedsides. They are not strong enough to support the taillights without the bed so bye bye.

bedsides come off in about a minute.

have my camera mounted but no permanent yet, also mmy harbor freight forlight/reverse light and the plug that used to be in the bed is now in the truck box.

rear shot of the taillights and camera. sweet having the camera at that angle. going to wire it so it is on a switch so i can see behind when in the desert.

rear shot

new spindle in front. Merry christmas to me

front end

random shot
Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
interesting and neato...

How much dough have you dropped in this? (ballpark? )
Old 01-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
its hideous. :P

Nice truck dude. I love the box you put in. Hows the camera working out? I wanna buy a tiregate and have Engage weld a mount for me
Old 01-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
thats soo sick
Old 01-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
interesting and neato...

How much dough have you dropped in this? (ballpark? )

maybe 15000
Old 01-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #7
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
i saw that you might be getting new wheels next, if you need someone to take those pro comps of your hands shoot me a PM not for free of course
Old 01-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
its hideous. :P

Nice truck dude. I love the box you put in. Hows the camera working out? I wanna buy a tiregate and have Engage weld a mount for me
give him a call. I have my old tube bumper at his shop. selling it for a $100 if you want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Thats sexy.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
thats soo sick

thank you
Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
i saw that you might be getting new wheels next, if you need someone to take those pro comps of your hands shoot me a PM not for free of course
if i do i will sell them as a package. i want to go back to 16's. getting a 35" tire is not cheap with a 17" wheel
Old 01-25-2010, 07:06 PM   #10
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
if i do i will sell them as a package. i want to go back to 16's. getting a 35" tire is not cheap with a 17" wheel
that's perfect! what size are the tires?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #11
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
nice man looks great !
Old 01-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
that's perfect! What size are the tires?
265/70/17
Old 01-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
steve... move the camera... u know the Engage crew likes to nerf each other... believe me... i know firsthand...

the camera will get moved soon, it sits behind the bar but knowing you guys you will hit,
Old 01-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
265/70/17
perfect just let me know if/when you want to get rid of them!
Old 01-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #17
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
sick!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #18
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
yup, thats badass
Old 01-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #19
thanks guys. still some work to do but getting there.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #20
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck i hope mine to be like that someday,!!! Do you have any pictures of the underside of the rear?