DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

My total chaos long travel!!!

Old 03-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Cool My total chaos long travel!!!

well here you go guys and gals. newly installed TC LT kit with heim steering, coil bucket and spindle gussets, Icon LT coilovers and glassworks fenders. I had all welding and fab work done by Frontline Fabrication here in Ventura. Karl is an awesome guy and i highly recomend them for any type of fab work you need done to your vehicle. I'm seeing a new bumper in my near future...

Old 03-12-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good matt. I am kinda thinkin about getting a front or rear bumper, but probably not for a while until i get some money. I still have to get my 5100s on. I do see those Frontline offroad stickers on trucks all over the place though. Where exactly is Frontline?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Uhhhhhhhhhhh can you say SEXY :EEK: dude that looks great. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you spend for that kit used?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks amazing!
Old 03-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
wow i hate you.that looks great
Old 03-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #8
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick man!! Are you gona have the new fenders painted or leave them?
Old 03-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
My cousin was at the shop when they were building your truck small world
Old 03-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #11
2004Taco will become famous soon enough

2004Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 2004Taco Send a message via Yahoo to 2004Taco
I'm looking into a LT kit too. How much was the kit (total)?
Old 03-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #12
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Secks
Old 03-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox1 View Post
Where exactly is Frontline?
they are actually moving shops this weekend over to knoll dr off victoria ave. it's on the other side of the freeway from golf n stuff. they gonna be in the spot right next to go big truck performance, if you know where that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Uhhhhhhhhhhh can you say SEXY :EEK: dude that looks great. If you dont mind me asking, how much did you spend for that kit used?
PM'd you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
looks sick man!! Are you gona have the new fenders painted or leave them?
eventually gonna paint the fenders but the white doesn't bother me too much. i want a bumper, new rear shocks and a jack mount for the bed before painted fenders
Old 03-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #14

Thanks for all the comments guys. next set of pics will hopefully be on some dirt or in the air
Old 03-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004Taco View Post
I'm looking into a LT kit too. How much was the kit (total)?
PM'd ya
Old 03-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
My cousin was at the shop when they were building your truck small world

ha, it is a small world. there were kinda alot of people there when i picked it up. is he kinda young and drives a tacoma?
Old 03-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
Nice man, Any plans for the rear.
spring under and small bed cage someday. i've spent enough money for a while. gotta let the wife forget about this pricey adventure before starting another
Old 03-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post

just to clarify, the truck doesn't sit as "bro" as it looks in the pic. it's just the pic
Old 03-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
just to clarify, the truck doesn't sit as "bro" as it looks in the pic. it's just the pic
Whatever you say.........BRO