DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Which Long Travel Suspension is better and WHY?

View Poll Results: Which L/T is Better?
All Pro Offroad 11 16.18%
Total Chaos 32 47.06%
Other 25 36.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #21
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
stop bragging.

just sayin
Old 04-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
just sayin
haha, it's really more that i'm jealous than anything...
Old 04-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #23
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
haha i know we keep posting about our lt kits but never to each other.im in the san fernando valley.818.not far from ventura.i wanna hit up gorman soon forsure tho.maybe after my coilover re-build.or b4 dont matter.
you BOTH need to go wheel with me...

let's hit up some real terrain...

roll with me through the Mojave this coming saturday...

Old 04-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #24
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
from an unbias point of view, it seems like engage is best for your buck and they seem pretty much race proven. Im going down this road aswell and from what ive seen, Camburg you pay for the name, total chaos really has the toyota science down, engage just seems good all around!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #25
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
you BOTH need to go wheel with me...

let's hit up some real terrain...

roll with me through the Mojave this coming saturday...

mike you are so right. i can't this weekend i have a beach soccer tournoment but i know you'll be heading out again soon so i'll be there. i'm getting some work done to the truck next weeke and after i'm really gonna be itching to head out to barstow or where ever. i'll keep an eye out in the so cal section for you weekend threads
Old 04-14-2010, 09:34 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
haha i know we keep posting about our lt kits but never to each other.im in the san fernando valley.818.not far from ventura.i wanna hit up gorman soon forsure tho.maybe after my coilover re-build.or b4 dont matter.
i missed this post, IDK how but i did. i was just at gorman last weekend for a quick little run and it was fun but like mike said, gotta hit up some real dirt.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #27
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i can't this weekend i have a beach soccer tournoment
oh damn... out on the beach surrounded by girls in bikinis, yah, go do that instead... hahahahaha

Old 04-14-2010, 10:15 PM   #28
2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010pyrite's Tacoma Gallery
you can use your factory fenders with all pro.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #29
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^^^ya and get half the travel.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #30
2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010pyrite is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010pyrite's Tacoma Gallery
guess picking your kit depends how hard you wanna ramble
Old 04-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #31
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Long Travel is pointless
Old 04-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010pyrite View Post
guess picking your kit depends how hard you wanna ramble
correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Long Travel is pointless
quiet
Old 04-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #33
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
No, I am gonna make sure the whole world knows
Old 04-14-2010, 10:26 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
No, I am gonna make sure the whole world knows that i want long travel.

let them know ese
Old 04-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #35
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
^^^ya and get half the travel.
for the same priceeeish
Old 04-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #36
^^that's what i am saying, uuuuuuhhhhhh
Old 04-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #37
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Well it is the same price, but you get a decent front and rear set up, where you only get the front done for that price for the others. But for desert running, yes, the All Pro isnt the best. But like I said earlier......................................... THEY ARE ALL POINTLESS
Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #38
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010pyrite View Post
you can use your factory fenders with all pro.
Yeah but most of the people that use that kit have screwed up looking front fenders...and now all-pro makes fiberglass fenders. Don't get me wrong I like the idea of it and not super wide in the front, but you rub your front fenders with 285's and aftermarket UCA's.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:46 PM   #39
tumbleweed farmer
307prerunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
307prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the same boat wondering what LT kit would be best. Been looking hard at the Engage stuff per Mike's recomendation. You Cali guys are lucky to have places to go. All this desert talk is making me jealous!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:24 AM   #40
you can always fly thru malls and hit some sweet speed bumps.