DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long travel experiences?

Old 05-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #21
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Verry Nice! I like the boxed style alot. It would def. be alot stronger.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #22
BatchRacing is on a distinguished road

BatchRacing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverTaco23 View Post
Verry Nice! I like the boxed style alot. It would def. be alot stronger.
i am also coming out with a lift spindle for these trucks and a uni-ball conversation for the lower ball-joint, that will also convert the steering to hiem.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:11 AM   #23
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Bumping the thread so others can see what you're up to.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #25
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Grats on finding a Long Travel manufacturer that Tacomaworld hasn't heard of yet, Chad. Especially since all other vendors cost over 2 grand.

How long has Batch been in business?

Bump and sub.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachou View Post
Wow. Grats on finding a Long Travel manufacturer that Tacomaworld hasn't heard of yet, Chad. Especially since all other vendors cost over 2 grand.

How long has Batch been in business?

Bump and sub.
i have been in business for 2 years but i have been building and racing for 10.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #27
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Interested to see your future products.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:29 AM   #28
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatchRacing View Post
Hi guys, i got a email saying i should join and explain my product, so here i am.

Hello.

My name is Nate i am the owner of BatchRacing.com.

I'm ready for my LT

Old 05-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #29
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i am also coming out with a lift spindle for these trucks and a uni-ball conversation for the lower ball-joint, that will also convert the steering to hiem.
Nice looking forward to that, just curious my brother has a J & D long travel 99 five lug tacoma with a ball joint lower, will you be also making a lift spindle with uniball conversions for the 5 luggers?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:25 AM   #30
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-06-2010, 08:06 AM   #31
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
subbed, sounds like some cool stuff your working on
Old 05-06-2010, 10:15 AM   #32

the next kit i build is going to be a 1st gen 5lug kit with lift spindles, then after that i will be looking for someone to let me mess with there 05+ taco for a week or so, then i will have a LT kit and lift spindles for those trucks as well.

i should have a 1st gen taco 6lug and 1st gen tundra, lift spindle that will work with all the Long Travel kits and upper control arm kits as well.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #33

Good news. A customer just dropped off his 06 tacoma for me to build a long travel kit. So all you 05+ tacos out there your time has come for a in expensive high perfoamce long travel kit.

Also, I got to mess around with my 5 over 1st gen taco kit some more on a 99 tacoma, and I got it to get 18" of travel while still use the stock spindle and lower balljoint. I just hope noone likes there inner fender wall.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #34
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good news. A customer just dropped off his 06 tacoma for me to build a long travel kit. So all you 05+ tacos out there your time has come for a in expensive high perfoamce long travel kit.

Also, I got to mess around with my 5 over 1st gen taco kit some more on a 99 tacoma, and I got it to get 18" of travel while still use the stock spindle and lower balljoint. I just hope noone likes there inner fender wall.

please make inexpensive 5lug 97 tacoma LT thanks. seems like that is what you're doing with that 99 tacoma.. update me pls
Old 05-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #35
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for joining! Please keep us updated with your work. I'm doing extensive research on LT as i will be investing in it for my Prerunner within the next year
Old 05-09-2010, 03:00 PM   #36
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good news. A customer just dropped off his 06 tacoma for me to build a long travel kit.
Thats me!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #37
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
So you are making lift spindles for 1st gen trucks that will work with Camburg UCA and Camburg 2.5?

Sorry just a lil excited and lost lol :P
Old 05-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
So you are making lift spindles for 1st gen trucks that will work with Camburg UCA and Camburg 2.5?

Sorry just a lil excited and lost lol :P
yes, but im a little backed up right this second to start work on that.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #39

So we have a 5.0" over per side kit that we sell for the 1st gen Tacoma and Tundras. You can not keep 4wd but you do get over 17" of travel as a completely bolt on kit.

I can more pictures up later this week. Back to work for me i have kits to build.