DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long travel experiences?

Old 05-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #41
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 05-11-2010, 02:22 PM   #42
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not a big rush to buy them now I think I will just save for the LT kit that you have and get me some nice fox or icon coils
Old 05-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #43
BatchRacing is on a distinguished road

BatchRacing's Tacoma Gallery
17" of travel uses the stock spindle.

Old 05-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #44
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Im interested if the prices stay close to the other kits, this is a cool find

Subscribed
Old 05-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #45

still working on the 05+ taco kit. But for the time being, more pics of my 1st gen 5.0 kit :-)

Old 05-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #46
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
sexy stuff
Old 05-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #47
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
sexy stuff

I can't wait to see my truck!
Old 05-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #48

Old 05-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #49
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatchRacing View Post
What truck is this for
Old 05-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #50
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
no secondary shock tabs?
Old 05-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
no secondary shock tabs?
they come with secondary shock tabs at customers request. Some people want to run limit straps there instead and have no want nor need for a second shock.

These arms are for a 1st gen Tacoma.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #53
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
Nate i'll probly be ready for your kit in July. Still contemplating on what coilovers. decisions, decisions.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #55
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
Nate i'll probly be ready for your kit in July. Still contemplating on what coilovers. decisions, decisions.
oh yeah, taking the plunge

for your CO's, basically pick a color you like

or browse race dez and dez rangers

EDIT:

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116462

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...second&id=2704
Old 05-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #56
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
oh yeah, taking the plunge

for your CO's, basically pick a color you like

or browse race dez and dez rangers

EDIT:

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116462

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/t...second&id=2704
Haha! Thanks Matt! I'm really jocken your Icons. I may go with those.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
Haha! Thanks Matt! I'm really jocken your Icons. I may go with those.
yeah, they are a great shocks. i've abused them pretty good so far and they are holding up great.

i'm starting to gather parts for my rear LT build and i got my eye on Icon's new omega bypasses

they look bad freaking ass

http://www.off-roadweb.com/tech/1004.../photo_05.html
Old 05-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVY View Post
does traveling across the yukon during the winter solstice from fairbanks, ak to south padre island, tx then up to fayetteville, nc count?
as long travel? no.

that counts as wayyyyy too much driving...