DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Long travel experiences?

Old 07-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #101
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know if its related. Im not hear to stir crap but just to inform others.
just some more info. start at post 435
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/gene...k/82599-11.htm
Old 07-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #102
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorunner87 View Post
I dont know if its related. Im not hear to stir crap but just to inform others.
just some more info. start at post 435
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/gene...k/82599-11.htm
And to think that people have a hard time aligning their POS!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #103
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I really like this picture
Old 07-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #104
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great welds on a farm! And I know people that ride with welds like that but the one that I am thinking of isn't selling his stuff and wheels with a welder on-board.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #105
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
YIKES! In Nates defense he can weld. I've seen it personally I'll post pictures later today but he did tell me his welder was toast. I don't think I would have sold em like that and a side note his arms do have internal gusseting you can see the heat warp through the paint
Old 07-23-2010, 11:50 AM   #106
likestohaulass is on a distinguished road
Name: eddie
likestohaulass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
YIKES! In Nates defense he can weld. I've seen it personally I'll post pictures later today but he did tell me his welder was toast. I don't think I would have sold em like that and a side note his arms do have internal gusseting you can see the heat warp through the paint
ok so basicalily dont buy arms unless yu want em welded with a weldert that is junk. thats grate to no nate, thnks four the waist of time you tell my brother that you work on race trucks for years then sell him shit that i wouldnt put on a fuken yugo

your biznus tactics are skumbal and your welds look like wat cums out of my granpas ass go fuc k yerself
Old 07-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #107
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by likestohaulass View Post
ok so basicalily dont buy arms unless yu want em welded with a weldert that is junk. thats grate to no nate, thnks four the waist of time you tell my brother that you work on race trucks for years then sell him shit that i wouldnt put on a fuken yugo

your biznus tactics are skumbal and your welds look like wat cums out of my granpas ass go fuc k yerself
Nate: In case you can't decipher what this guy is trying to say...

In translation:

Okay, so BASICALLY DON'T buy arms unless YOU want THEM welded with a WELDER that is junk. THAT'S GREAT to KNOW Nate, THANKS for the WASTE of time. You tell my brother that you work on race trucks for years, then sell him shit that I wouldn't put on a FUCKING Yugo.

Your BUSINESS tactics are SCUM BALL, and your welds look like WHAT COMES out of my GRANDPA'S ass. Go FUCK YOURSELF.

It seems like he is quite upset with your products.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #108
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow... we pretty much got your point from earlier posts...

my suggestion, plenty of folks have seen the links to the other sites, so let folks decide for themselves...

posting up like that makes you lose credibility...
Old 07-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #109
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Download Firefox it has a spell check function

He's actually buying a new one but I definitely wouldn't have sent those arms out.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
wow... we pretty much got your point from earlier posts...

my suggestion, plenty of folks have seen the links to the other sites, so let folks decide for themselves...

posting up like that makes you lose credibility...
I agree. Iv been in his shoes before, about a year ago. I know I lost some credibility from it.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #111
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

this guy