Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3bigk0 View Post
Wow that suchs,how much is the kit?
I paid $1275
Old 08-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #23
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
not good man, hopefully you hear from him soon and you get your kit and it's good work

you have shocks yet?
Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
not good man, hopefully you hear from him soon and you get your kit and it's good work

you have shocks yet?
I put the order of my racerunner shocks on hold till Nate delivers the kit to me. Still havent heard anything....
Old 08-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #26
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dude, do you know where he lives? or somebody that does?

i'd demand money back or some sort of compensation for the piss poor customer service. thats just BS. imagine if something on the kit breaks and you need him to fix it.

it doesnt look like he's gonna be much support...

not trying to be a debby downer, i just dont want you to get screwed in this deal, more than your are right now
Old 08-02-2010, 08:24 PM   #27

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
dude, do you know where he lives? or somebody that does?

i'd demand money back or some sort of compensation for the piss poor customer service. thats just BS. imagine if something on the kit breaks and you need him to fix it.

it doesnt look like he's gonna be much support...

not trying to be a debby downer, i just dont want you to get screwed in this deal, more than your are right now
Trust me man, i know. I dont know where he lives or where his shop is, sadly. He was actually communicating with me throughout the month of July and answered all the questions i asked. I requested if he can have it delivered by the end of July and he reassured me that he would. Since he hasnt contacted me since last week ive called paypal to see if they can reach him. They gave me till the end of this week to see if they were able to get in contact with him. Its very weird because he vanished.... i havent seen him post on this forum anymore and the phone number provided on his website goes straight to voicemail.....
Old 08-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #28

wow, i'm really at a loss for words.........like seriously. thats so fucking outrageous, it's not even beleivable.

there was a dude on here w/ a second gen that got a batch kit not long ago... maybe he can help you get in contact w/ that d-bag.

i think it's this guy: shocktaco

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/96058-skid-plate-bumpers-56k-beware-lol.html

shoot him a PM and see what he can do for you

there is a guy on dez rangers w/ a batch kit, i'll PM him and see what he says...
Old 08-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #29

yeah i already wrote to shocktaco about an hr ago. hopefully he can get a hold of him.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #30
fidencio74 is on a distinguished road

Name: Fidencio
fidencio74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
Trust me man, i know. I dont know where he lives or where his shop is, sadly. He was actually communicating with me throughout the month of July and answered all the questions i asked. I requested if he can have it delivered by the end of July and he reassured me that he would. Since he hasnt contacted me since last week ive called paypal to see if they can reach him. They gave me till the end of this week to see if they were able to get in contact with him. Its very weird because he vanished.... i havent seen him post on this forum anymore and the phone number provided on his website goes straight to voicemail.....
I wouldn't relay on Paypal, The only way that Paypal is worth using is through Ebay. They won't do anything for you. I hope you use your credit card. if I were you I would star a complain with my credit card company.

Good Luck!
Old 08-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #32
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
keep all your correspondence with the guy, print them out and keep them on hand. My guess is this is gonna all work out and you will get your kit. In case you dont and the guy flees with your money, contact a lawyer and seek professional advice. Remember, we live in a country that loves to sue, and we are good at it
Old 08-03-2010, 12:03 AM   #33
kumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud ofkumaWRX has much to be proud of
kumaWRX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidencio74 View Post
I wouldn't relay on Paypal, The only way that Paypal is worth using is through Ebay. They won't do anything for you. I hope you use your credit card. if I were you I would star a complain with my credit card company.

Good Luck!
Yes do what blackhawk said and keep all messages. Paypal got me my money back from a private seller on the WRX forums I used to go on. The guy never sent my product but kept my $300 and I never heard from him again. Paypal said they couldn't get a hold of him for 2 months so I thought for sure I was out of my money. Then a few months later they gave me $300! I was so happy.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #34
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Damn...this guy needs an ass whoopin or somethin
Old 08-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #35
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryce
hawkeye12's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. This is beyond fucked up.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:42 AM   #36

so the people i PM'd on dez rangers havent gotten back to me yet...

have you had any luck?
Old 08-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #37
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
What's happening....any news. I would do what was said above, u could take him to court for the expense of kit and $ for stress/effort to find him, if you were promised in email text or something of a certain delivery date and had arranged time off or a shop to install so on and so forth. Send him an email demanding ur $ back or ur going to a lawyer.....
Old 08-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #38

Still havent heard anything from anyone. Tomorrow i'll be making a call to paypal since they are forwarding me to a third party resolution company to resolve this. Im pretty pissed off about this.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #39
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
Still havent heard anything from anyone. Tomorrow i'll be making a call to paypal since they are forwarding me to a third party resolution company to resolve this. Im pretty pissed off about this.
Fuckin a man...i would be too!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:43 PM   #40

Yeah dude, this sucks. I feel stupid for going through with it.