Notices

Finally bought some Long Travel

Old 08-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #121
fidencio74 is on a distinguished road

Name: Fidencio
fidencio74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
^^^i keep telling her to buy and she tells me to buy. My answer to that is white people don't win the lotto so she has to buy. Not selling the truck yet, maybe in a year or if someone wants to buy it for what i owe.
That is a nice truck, It sucks that it needs to go.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:45 AM   #122
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidencio74 View Post
That is a nice truck, It sucks that it needs to go.
can always build another one.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #123
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Trade for an 03? Sounds like a deal to me...

If you would like a nice car payment sure. but a first gen, pppfffttt
Old 08-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
LOL! I'm pretty short to but you have bigger tires.

Spare tire lol
Old 08-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #127
I meant Mike is a big boy lol
Old 08-29-2010, 10:10 AM   #129
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
I meant Mike is a big boy lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
with a big toy. haha
yah yah, so im fat...

at least i will die a happy man...