Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

Finally bought some Long Travel

Old 06-25-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
Finally bought some Long Travel

Today i bought the 3.5" long travel kit from Batch Racing. Nate said itll ship in less than 3 weeks which gives me enough time to get my coilovers as well. I'll be updating....
Attached Thumbnails
Finally bought some Long Travel-batch-lt-kit.jpg  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
nice!!!! Pics are #1 priority
Old 06-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
nice!!!! Pics are #1 priority
i will not neglect you guys of pics. i will post pics during each step of my build.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
likestohaulass is on a distinguished road
Name: eddie
likestohaulass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
Today i bought the 3.5" long travel kit from Batch Racing. Nate said itll ship in less than 3 weeks which gives me enough time to get my coilovers as well. I'll be updating....

did u evr git your kit from botchracing? do u lik how the welds dont penetrat? How many fitment isues hav u had? chec out this thredhttp://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general-off-road-talk/82599-12.htm spred the word, this joker is rippinoff peeple!!
Old 07-19-2010, 08:48 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
^ yeah, been hearing some not so great stories about dealing w/ this guy

i hope they are all BS, his work looks good

any updates?
Old 07-19-2010, 09:58 AM   #7
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Tacorunner87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by likestohaulass View Post
did u evr git your kit from botchracing? do u lik how the welds dont penetrat? How many fitment isues hav u had? chec out this thredhttp://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general-off-road-talk/82599-12.htm spred the word, this joker is rippinoff peeple!!
Ya iv read a ton of bad things about them. Story is they are 2 fabricators that were doing crappy work and couldnt make it so they joined forces. thats the story I got from someone
Old 07-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 07-19-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-19-2010, 11:51 AM   #10
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
well if it doesnt work out, Engage Offroad is a TW supporter and vendor and our kits are proven out in the Mojave Desert...

hit me up when ready...

Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
Tacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacorunner87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnfnate View Post
hi guys, sorry i haven't been online all that much. Thomas's kit is in the works and i have been have been in complete communication with him about his kit. He requested to have his kit by the end of the month and i am more then willing to get it him by then.

Over some very small issues some guys took i on them self's to blast me online. All my growing issues at the begging have been or are in the process of being corrected.

cant wait to see your kit on your truck Thomas.

oh and go check out those threads on dr and socaltundras, i have posted a formal address to people that where concerned.

Props to you for standing up and admitting you had some screw ups in the beginning. We all have a learn somewhere. Hope things work out for you
Old 07-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacorunner87 View Post
Props to you for standing up and admitting you had some screw ups in the beginning. We all have a learn somewhere. Hope things work out for you
X2, you sound like a stand up dude

i hope your successful, you kits look solid
Old 07-21-2010, 01:25 AM   #13
Al I can say is don't giv this guy a deposit up front and chek out his welds before givin him money. Not tryin to bash anyon or start anything. Just tryihn to help peeple out.

growing pains are 1-2 problem kits. not every other kit.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #14

I dont know know the whole situation but more and more I read about batch. I would stay away. Not hear to ruffle feathers. But just informing others for info from another site.

just some more info. start at post 435
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/gene...k/82599-11.htm
Old 07-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #15
thes post will help exopZe this krroook. dont be fooled by this gerk beging for you not to hate him

http://www.socaltundras.com/Forums/s...ht=tundra+arms
Old 07-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #16
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Mr haulass,

You spell like a 4 year old who got dropped on his head.
Just thought I would let you know.

Toy02ota

Edit:
I'll write it so he understands:

u sPiell lik a 4 yer oLd whu goT dropPeeed oN hiz hed!
Old 07-23-2010, 01:21 PM   #17
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
Mr haulass,

You spell like a 4 year old who got dropped on his head.
Just thought I would let you know.

Toy02ota
x2. Hard to take anyone seriously who doesn't seem like he could spell his own name.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by likestohaulass View Post
thes post will help exopZe this krroook. dont be fooled by this gerk beging for you not to hate him

http://www.socaltundras.com/Forums/s...ht=tundra+arms
in the quiet words of Virgin Mary...."come again?"
Old 07-31-2010, 07:28 PM   #19

So i havent heard from Nate since last week (Sunday). He was supposed to ship out my kit last Wednesday but he hasn't contacted me. Im feeling sketchy about this since i already paid in full. Hopefully he comes through. If anyone else has heard from him let me know!
Old 07-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #20
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas The Train View Post
So i havent heard from Nate since last week (Sunday). He was supposed to ship out my kit last Wednesday but he hasn't contacted me. Im feeling sketchy about this since i already paid in full. Hopefully he comes through. If anyone else has heard from him let me know!
Wow that suchs,how much is the kit?