Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

New Orleans Checking In

Old 06-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
New Orleans Checking In

Does New Orleans even qualify as Southeast? How many of you folks out there live in the new orleans area?
Old 06-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
apparently, New Orleans stinks...
Old 08-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
im just north of new orleans... in abita
Old 08-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
rgtaco is on a distinguished road
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
i am out of baton rouge bout hour an a half from the big easy!!
Old 12-31-2008, 05:53 PM   #6
danding is on a distinguished road
Air Force: ROTC DET. 310 LSU
Name: Daniel
danding's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in eunice
about an hour and a half from baton rouge.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2009, 04:59 PM   #8
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post

this thread needs a bump just for shits & giggles!!
Old 04-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #11
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I love shits and giggles!
hell i aint been on here in so long i noticed there were lots of smilies that were new
Old 04-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #14
New Guy
mateo1985 is on a distinguished road
mateo1985's Tacoma Gallery
Yep

lI live in Covington over on the northshore. I would have to say that New Orleans qualifies as southeast...
Old 06-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
BadgerUSA is on a distinguished road
BadgerUSA's Tacoma Gallery
Baton Rouge! Woo.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:09 AM   #16
cajunboi is on a distinguished road
cajunboi's Tacoma Gallery
New Orleans here. I am from Lafayette but living here now. Where is there to go around here? Its been years since I have been off-road and I want to go soon. I used to go to the old jeep trails or off of Louisiana Ave in Lafayette. I have heard of people hitting the spillway in NOLA but havent been myself. Anyone got any info on that?
Old 07-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #17
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry...I'm a mall crawler. I've heard that the spillway was closed to wheeling since before they opened the gates, but it may have been re-opened.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #18
NOLATaco05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Vincent
NOLATaco05's Tacoma Gallery
born and raised in New Orleans, well technically metairie
Old 07-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #19
cajunboi is on a distinguished road
cajunboi's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go hit the spillway soon if its reopened. Anyone down?
Old 07-15-2009, 12:27 PM   #20
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I am, but you might as well just tie a toe rope in between our trucks...my stock tires are getting a little bald, I'm a prerunner, and I only have the LSD.

Needless to say, I won't be coming out there. Thanks anyway.