Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Baton Rouge Taco's

Old 03-22-2011, 10:16 AM   #21
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bullzi511Tacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Noticed the 12 @ 55 thing........right south of Tickfaw?
In Hammond. Literally a few miles from where they cross.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #22
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dustinclm's Tacoma Gallery
i live in BR but im from Thibodaux
Old 03-30-2011, 11:14 PM   #23
Tacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really niceTacoma225 is just really nice
Tacoma225's Tacoma Gallery
Br here too
Old 03-31-2011, 07:53 AM   #24
Servant of Ninkasi
Toby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinclm View Post
i live in BR but im from Thibodaux
Comment ca va, cher. I'm from Larose.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:37 AM   #25
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullzi511Tacoma06 View Post
In Hammond. Literally a few miles from where they cross.
I just had to say Tickfaw since it's close by and such a strange word.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:50 AM   #26
Servant of Ninkasi
Toby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not as fun as saying Tchefuncte though.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:55 AM   #27
dustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the sheddustinclm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Comment ca va, cher. I'm from Larose.
cool, I do a lot of fishing in the larose (clovelly) pointe aux chenes, cocodrie and leeville areas
Old 03-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #28
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
or......................Tangipahoa, wait, did I spell that right?
Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #29
LIVESTRONG
Bullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBullzi511Tacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Lol

Quote:
True

Quote:
or......................Tangipahoa, wait, did I spell that right?
Yep! If you want to get real technical, Ponchatoula is my hometown.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #30
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Ponchatoula is my hometown.
mmm, strawberries!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #31
MsReednLouisiana is on a distinguished road
MsReednLouisiana's Tacoma Gallery
Baton Rouge Taco here

I am here in BTR. Bought a '02 Taco for son to drive to school. He wanted a F250, so he wasn't impressed with the Taco. After driving the Taco a week he started liking it. WTH, I told him to just leave it parked and I'm sure someone would be glad to buy it. Now he wants "his" Taco to be parked in the garage every night and for me to leave my car out of the garage every night. Oh well, the kids these days!! Now he is a happy Taco driver.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #32
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsReednLouisiana View Post
I am here in BTR. Bought a '02 Taco for son to drive to school. He wanted a F250, so he wasn't impressed with the Taco. After driving the Taco a week he started liking it. WTH, I told him to just leave it parked and I'm sure someone would be glad to buy it. Now he wants "his" Taco to be parked in the garage every night and for me to leave my car out of the garage every night. Oh well, the kids these days!! Now he is a happy Taco driver.
Welcome aboard....hang around long enough and we'll have you drivin the Taco that parks in the garage and let him drive the ford that parks outside, lol.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #33
LIVESTRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsReednLouisiana View Post
I WISH my folks would've gotten me a Tacoma. I had two Fords back in high school. Had to wait until I graduated college to buy my truck. Worth the wait though!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #34
LIVESTRONG

Quote:
mmm, strawberries!
Oh yeah! The festival is this weekend too!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #35
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I WISH my folks would've gotten me a Tacoma. I had two Fords back in high school. Had to wait until I graduated college to buy my truck. Worth the wait though!
x2. I picked out a truck exactly like the tacoma I have now, but my parents was only giving me 5,000 to spend on a vehicle. I ended up buying a 4 cyl. s10 2wd from my grandfather, and payed for it myself. I told everyone, as soon as I graduate from college the first thing I'm buying is a 4wd tacoma and I now own one lol.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #36
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
im in BR, i keep seeing a debadged lifted black LB with SR5 Off road badges around town, is that anyone on here's truck? i recognized the decals as sockmonkey's so i figured he'd be on here
Old 04-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
im in BR, i keep seeing a debadged lifted black LB with SR5 Off road badges around town, is that anyone on here's truck? i recognized the decals as sockmonkey's so i figured he'd be on here
i havent seen this one around BR, that i can remember, but i usually keep an eye out for trucks that may be on the forum also
Old 05-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #38

hey guys, im in Baton rouge, Louisiana and im selling a Rocksford fosgate shallow mount 10" sub and a 300 watt amp. the box is a custom made downfire box that fits behind the center console and back seat of a double cab 1st gen(does not have to be sold with speaker/amp). everything works and sub is not blown. anyone interested in the speaker/box/amp PM or me email dcleme1@hotmail.com
Old 05-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #39
tacomas28 is on a distinguished road
tacomas28's Tacoma Gallery
there is a facebook page for louisiana tacoma owners
Old 05-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomas28 View Post
there is a facebook page for louisiana tacoma owners
i dont have facebook...