Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Baton Rouge Taco's

Old 05-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #41
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
anybody know how to install an AAL?
Old 05-20-2011, 09:16 AM   #48
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #49
ToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant future

Name: J-
ToyTaco4me's Tacoma Gallery
Gonzales here
Old 06-05-2011, 02:49 AM   #51
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
leesville if that counts lol
Old 06-05-2011, 03:48 AM   #52
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah, im more of a wheel out to my favorite fishing spot and park and sit on the bank and vegitate in the sun and drink till i cant see straight kinda guy now the water is to nasty for me to want to float in
Old 06-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #53
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know how/where to get sliders installed?
Old 06-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #54
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure this place will be able to do it. They are in prairieville.
Searchers 4wd
Old 06-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #55
frequent reader
justin14200 has a spectacular aura aboutjustin14200 has a spectacular aura aboutjustin14200 has a spectacular aura about
Name: justin
justin14200's Tacoma Gallery
near batonrouge

prairieville technically counts right?
Old 06-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #56
Servant of Ninkasi
Toby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shedToby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Searchers 4wd
I wondered what happened to them. They moved apparently. They used to be on Hwy 42 not too far from my house. I'd suggest calling first. Like Light Line, they seem to be geared primarily towards Jeeps, but I'd assumed they could do general work on that sort of stuff. Speaking of which, you probably should give Light Line a call also. They're off of Airline near Industriplex (behind Simple Simon across from where they're building the new Woman's Hospital).
Old 06-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #57
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I wondered what happened to them. They moved apparently. They used to be on Hwy 42 not too far from my house. I'd suggest calling first. Like Light Line, they seem to be geared primarily towards Jeeps, but I'd assumed they could do general work on that sort of stuff. Speaking of which, you probably should give Light Line a call also. They're off of Airline near Industriplex (behind Simple Simon across from where they're building the new Woman's Hospital).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Searchers 4wd
thanks guys
Old 06-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #58
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Searchers moved to a bigger shop on airline, and they are geared towards heeps but I'm sure he could weld on some sliders. Their labor is $80 a hour though
Old 06-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #59
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
Searchers moved to a bigger shop on airline, and they are geared towards heeps but I'm sure he could weld on some sliders. Their labor is $80 a hour though
Just sent light line an email and have work off tuesday so im gonna go to searchers, kirks, and any other place i might stumble across to get some quotes. ill let yall know which place is cheapest for future reference

the stealership shouldnt even be considered an option for this...correct?
Old 06-05-2011, 08:22 PM   #60
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
Looks good!