1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Attention New Orleans Tacos

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by LilManny, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Apr 1, 2011 at 8:52 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch
    Vehicle:
    06 Black Crew Cab TRD SPORT 33' KM2
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
    Hey guys my girlfriend and I are visiting her sister and will be in New Orleans this weekend. We've never been and her sister is still farely new so I am looking for some help on the spots to visit and things to do while we are there.. Thanks for the help guys!

2. Apr 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM
    joerussell610

joerussell610 When all else fails read the directions

Member:
    First Name:
    Him
    Making myself at home in your house
    Vehicle:
    2005 DC Sport Edition 4x4
    K&N, fog light mod, remote rear halogen fogs mounted under rear bumper, TRD skid plate, Flux Capacitor, Mr. Fusion upgrade soon
    Watch out for the NUTRIA. Gotta stay up really late and watch the S.W.A.T guys go out with .22 rifles and shoot theses BIG bastards. They can and will chew up wires on cars. Best advice I ever got about New Orleans was from my best friend and native. "Remember if your at a bar and chick walks up and wants a drink check to see if she has an apple cause if she does she has a bananna"
    Good luck!

3. Apr 1, 2011 at 9:09 AM
    krimson

krimson Nothin

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    OME 3" lift with 885 coils. OME Shocks with TSB 1.5 AAL. 285/75/16 KM2s. XD Hoss 16" wheels. DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs, H10 6000K Fogs. BHLM. Debaged. 20% tint on front windows.
    Go to Bourbon street and the surrounding area it's a blast. You and you're girlfriend should walk down Charles St nice area to go visit. Also you should go to Audubon Zoo and Park. If you need any help finding you're way always hit me up with a PM :D

4. Apr 2, 2011 at 9:45 AM
    LilManny

LilManny [OP] socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch
    Vehicle:
    06 Black Crew Cab TRD SPORT 33' KM2
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
    Thanks for the help guys! We are having a blast so far. We went to Acme and had some PO BOYS with shrimp and shrimp gumbo!! Very delicious.. And went through a drive thru and got some daquiris! We are going to the French Quarter today

Products Discussed in

To Top