Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Louisiana Mod Day

Old 06-16-2012, 12:48 AM   #341
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
After all the Hilux trucks I've seen down here and the great bush country to drive around in-I really need to get out and guck my truck around. Might try to get my AAL in before the trip too....Have to see.
2 days ago , did you see a rig that would haul that tanker ?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #342
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
After all the Hilux trucks I've seen down here and the great bush country to drive around in-I really need to get out and guck my truck around. Might try to get my AAL in before the trip too....Have to see.
Sounds good, you could always bring the 4runner up here!
Old 06-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #343
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
2 days ago , did you see a rig that would haul that tanker ?
How did you find Louisiana?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #345
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've seen a couple rigs like that. Also saw quite a few land trains as well.
Awesome

any gyrocopters or metal boomerangs or feral kids ?
Old 06-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #347

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, yes, and no...And I did make sure to stop at the Thunderdome...
Carry on
Old 06-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #349

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, yes, and no...And I did make sure to stop at the Thunderdome...
You better bring me back a metal boomerang!
Old 06-16-2012, 01:22 AM   #351

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry-Left Australia already-How do you feel about sheep??
Got gumboots and velcro gloves ?
Old 06-16-2012, 01:23 AM   #352

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry-Left Australia already-How do you feel about sheep??
Meh, I guess it'll do, I just hope it comes back when I throw it
Old 06-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #354

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
What are gumboots?
Old 06-16-2012, 01:31 AM   #355

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have "gumboots" at the house already and the Velcro gloves are on him....
And get the sheep at the edge of a cliff too , they really push back then