Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Louisiana Mod Day

Old 10-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Louisiana Mod Day

I know a few people, myself included, have some things we need to get on our trucks, would anyone be interested in a mod day sometime soon?
Old 10-31-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalboy View Post
i can help remove lsu stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if anyone needs that to happen let me know he he ..
To make way for the new National Champion ones???
Old 10-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
To make way for the new National Champion ones???
Haha love it....I'd be down depending if im off that day.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:02 PM   #6

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
What days work for y'all?
Old 10-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Well im off every other weekend, so ill be off this weekend then not again until nov 19th.....
Old 10-31-2011, 03:07 PM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
After this weekend I'll be out for the rest of the month probably
Old 10-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #10

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I work weird hours- So whatever works for others and we'll see what happens.
Ok, btw, do you have a build thread?
Old 10-31-2011, 04:36 PM   #12

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, you should resurrect it though.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #13
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
My driveway is always available unless I'm working of course.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle5521 View Post
My driveway is always available unless I'm working of course.
Awesome, wrenching party at Scott's!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
My deck plate needs installing.

I need to find a jigsaw.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I need....
Lights wired
Plasti-Dip
and Spacer Lift....
Old 11-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #17
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
Fairly soon I'll have a new full push bar and lights to install. If we do it at my place I could do a few led dash mod's. Might offer a discount that day?
Old 11-03-2011, 11:30 PM   #18

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Do my dash!
Old 12-29-2011, 12:16 PM   #19

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Reviving this thread!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #20
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle5521 View Post
Fairly soon I'll have a new full push bar and lights to install. If we do it at my place I could do a few led dash mod's. Might offer a discount that day?
how much you charge?