Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2012, 05:00 AM   #2601
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
Sounds good to me! It looks like I'll be dragging the Sasquatch to the next trip. Haven't had any time to work on the runner since I got it and I still haven't figured out how to get in the gas tank without messing stuff up.
Just get an old beer funnel and make a "custom fuel filler"!
Old 05-12-2012, 05:24 AM   #2602
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Just get an old beer funnel and make a "custom fuel filler"!
Lol. I can't even get to the gas cap. Fuel door is locked and I don't have a key
Old 05-12-2012, 05:44 AM   #2603
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol. I can't even get to the gas cap. Fuel door is locked and I don't have a key
Hey, you have been looking for an excuse to use the jaws of life
Old 05-12-2012, 07:49 AM   #2604
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MwC73 View Post
Or you could try this method. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9XPR...eature=related You work in Roseland? I have seen your truck around , I work in Amite. Truck looks good man. I hope that link works,not real sure that i did it right. I thought that video was funny as hell.
That's awesome haha. Thanks, yea I've been out there for almost 2 years.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #2605
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back to BR after putting the eibachs on...

Cant thanks Brunes enough! He did great. I was there for moral support while he did all the work

the sole pic of the action:

the truck:
Old 05-13-2012, 02:21 PM   #2606
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
Just got back to BR after putting the eibachs on...

Cant thanks Brunes enough! He did great. I was there for moral support while he did all the work

the sole pic of the action:

the truck:
Photos of me working are overrated- Photos of your truck-AWESOME!
Thanks for lunch and I'm glad it drove good. Do make sure to get the alignment checked anyways.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #2607

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Photos of me working are overrated- Photos of your truck-AWESOME!
Thanks for lunch and I'm glad it drove good. Do make sure to get the alignment checked anyways.
Yeah, check the alignment. Carter, it might be worth you getting that lifetime alignment from Firestone. $180 pays for itself pretty fast!
Old 05-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #2608
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, check the alignment. Carter, it might be worth you getting that lifetime alignment from Firestone. $180 pays for itself pretty fast!
i get mine aligned every oil change, they know me by first name now
Old 05-15-2012, 03:50 PM   #2609
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #2610
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
well, i needed to get under my truck to fix part of my body kit, so i used my boom truck at work, hooked it on the trailer hitch and picked the back end up about 4 foot off the ground lol.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #2611
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle5521 View Post

show off
Old 05-16-2012, 12:30 AM   #2612
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
well, i needed to get under my truck to fix part of my body kit, so i used my boom truck at work, hooked it on the trailer hitch and picked the back end up about 4 foot off the ground lol.
Sounds like how I did my airbags and rear shocks... Except it was a I-beam and a hoist.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #2613

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds like how I did my airbags and rear shocks... Except it was a I-beam and a hoist.
Sounds sketchy
Old 05-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #2614

Quote:
Sounds sketchy
No sketchier than you driving on my rims. Lol
Old 05-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #2616
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Me and bowen probably meeting at BWW in the port at 1:30 if anyone wants to come then some *hopefully* light offroading after..it will be the first offroading for me ever..should be interesting...and fun..and OMG DID I SCRATCH ANYTHING!?!!?!?!
Old 05-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #2617
YoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungGunz23 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Caleb
YoungGunz23's Tacoma Gallery
Freakin sweet thread man. It just seems like theres not alot of space for the louisiana taco owners on here!
Old 05-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #2618
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGunz23 View Post
It just seems like theres not alot of space for the louisiana taco owners on here!
Whatya talking about Cletus?
Old 05-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #2619
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Freakin sweet thread man. It just seems like theres not alot of space for the louisiana taco owners on here!
Yeah. What chu tallin bout???
Old 05-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #2620

Quote:
It's because Bowen is using all the space with his 4514 posts

Products Discussed in this Thread