Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #21
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-26-2011, 11:58 PM   #22
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, it was dark, I'll try and get a picture of where I was stuck when I leave town tomorrow.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:01 AM   #23
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
I got the xrunner stuck a while ago lol. on wet grass. it was dissappointing lol.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #24
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude , haha. This was that red clay and it looked solid, I wasn't even trying to mud. The highway tires just got caked in the stuff and stopped me dead in my tracks. Looks like M/T's are in order!
Old 11-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #26

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
damn, so your gonna have the 98 and a quad out at the meet?
Old 11-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #27
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If I was closer to home yea I would but I'm not goin home that weekend. I'll be leaving from denham and driving up then comin back to demham
Old 11-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #28

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
So just gonna be in the 98 i guess, hard to drive on I-12 in a quad
Old 11-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #30

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Well the average speed on I-12 is like 6.6 mph
Old 11-27-2011, 10:12 PM   #31
98_mud_bug

lol your crazy, i set the cruise on 80 and people come flyin past me ha ha
Old 11-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #32

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Today every road into Baton Rouge was clogged up, 10 WB was closed across the Basin Bridge, two lane on 190 because of construction, and rubbernecking on 12
Old 11-29-2011, 07:53 AM   #34
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
i need a set of first gen doors. anybody got a set for sale?
I got a set. theyre red if it matters.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #35
98_mud_bug

How much do you want for them? I'm plannin on makin a set of halfdoors
Old 11-29-2011, 09:29 AM   #36
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
How much do you want for them? I'm plannin on makin a set of halfdoors
ahundred bucks sound fair? I can have them off and to you by the trip.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #37

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for doors!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #39
98_mud_bug

This is what i will be driving to panama friday to get.. Im so excited! i cant wait.

Old 11-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #40
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice chioce! If I ever get a racing quad this is what it will be.

Products Discussed in this Thread