Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #4662
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Buuuuut its not lol
Yes. Sadly the damn parts won't even be here till Wednesday
Old 06-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #4663
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
We can move the original stuff over as long as it's not damaged. If it is...Depends on what the problem is...but we'll figure it out

I'd rather do it at my place - Will just have to make sure we have enuf tools/jacks/jack stands to go around. Gives me an excuse t get a compressor maybe....

We can make a run down to the base for the spring compressor if need be. It's like 10 or 15 bucks for the compressor...so bring cash if we need to build up coilovers...
Ok we'll Bruno's house it is. I have a jack or two and 4 jack stands and I can bring tools if they're needed.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #4664
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal. I'm excited guys. Been waiting for this day since December.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:19 PM   #4665
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Finally changed out my spark plugs with 52460 miles on them.
Attached Thumbnails
jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1371935867617.jpg   jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1371935883440.jpg  
Old 06-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #4666
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
So when's the big NOLA mod day going down?
Old 06-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #4667
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
July 6th. I think we're doing two lifts and Mark said he was gonna work on his snorkel IIRC.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #4668
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck guys, I'll be in Dallas. Anyone in North Louisiana coming to the Margaritaville Meet next Saturday?
Old 06-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #4669
I'm A Grinder

pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I'll post pics after the install.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #4670
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Finally changed out my spark plugs with 52460 miles on them.
That's it? Lol. I had 100,000 on my first set and I have almost 85,000 on my current set.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #4671
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
That's it? Lol. I had 100,000 on my first set and I have almost 85,000 on my current set.
Lol damn man
Old 06-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #4672
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
Ok we'll Bruno's house it is. I have a jack or two and 4 jack stands and I can bring tools if they're needed.
Being a jack and the stands if you don't mind. I'ma work on organizing my tools this week to make sure we have everything we need. I've got it all - It's just all over my garage...

Quote:
You know the stock plugs are 30k wear items right Matt??
Old 06-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #4673
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Will do.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:46 PM   #4674
Quack Addict

I think I have everything but a few people told me to get new UCA bolts since I'm installing the LRs. What do y'all think?
Old 06-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #4676
Quack Addict

Quote:
If you are okay with bending a bit of sheet metal - I don't know of any reason to use new bolts...
What do you mean?
Old 06-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #4677
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You know the stock plugs are 30k wear items right Matt??
I know the stock plugs were, but I didn't find that out until almost 100,000 miles. I put platinum ones back in because they wear slower and I've been known to be lazy.
Did I mention I didn't change my rear diff fluid until 160,000?
And I've never changed the transmission fluid, but there's some confusion as to wether you have to change it or not in the autos.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #4679
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
I know the stock plugs were, but I didn't find that out until almost 100,000 miles. I put platinum ones back in because they wear slower and I've been known to be lazy.
Did I mention I didn't change my rear diff fluid until 160,000?
And I've never changed the transmission fluid, but there's some confusion as to wether you have to change it or not in the autos.
And lets not even get into greasing u-joints.....LMAO.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #4680

Every oil change at least. But 9,000+ lbs is a load for any truck

Products Discussed in this Thread