Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #4681
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I won't be making any big trips no time soon. I was thinking something simple lol.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #4682
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Like a kisatchie trip
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #4683
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Possiably, I need to save up to put cams in my bike.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #4684
chadfug is on a distinguished road

Name: chad
chadfug's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a trip
Old 04-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #4685
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
hey if anyone is interested, i'm trying to piece together a set of 4 16" spare rims that im gonna switch out with my OR rims, hit me up if youre interested in selling, i'd also consider trading plus some cash for those of you who want a 5th OR rim instead of a steelie spare
Old 04-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #4686
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
hey if anyone is interested, i'm trying to piece together a set of 4 16" spare rims that im gonna switch out with my OR rims, hit me up if youre interested in selling, i'd also consider trading plus some cash for those of you who want a 5th OR rim instead of a steelie spare
Switching to steelies?
Old 05-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #4688
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery

I get to head back home to Moss Bluff when exams end. I love Louisiana.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #4689

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post

I get to head back home to Moss Bluff when exams end. I love Louisiana.
Bringing the Tacoma down?
Old 05-02-2013, 07:37 PM   #4690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Cams? Replacement or upgrade??
Upgrade should put me with about 105-110hpr at the wheels!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #4692

Quote:
I've seen a couple kits I wouldn't mind putting on the 106....Let me know how it goes!!
You wouldn't be talking about the 116 inch big bore kit would you? I would love to do that but cams will be enough for now. I am hoping to get it done within the next month.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #4693
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
How about this home made shackle flip kit....
Attached Thumbnails
jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1368641975967.jpg  
Old 05-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #4694

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Whuddup everyone?
Old 05-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #4695

Old 05-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #4696
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Not much. Just got my air tank filled for next weekend. You find out if you're gonna make it or not?

Bon, are you going?
Old 05-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #4698

I am still unsure if I am going or not. I have a lot to get together so I will have to see if I can make it.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #4699
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not a damn thing....

Need the shop to hurry up-Looks like mid June. Then the blower install...and I gotta find someone smart on winches to get mine set up.
What do you need help with on the winch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
I am still unsure if I am going or not. I have a lot to get together so I will have to see if I can make it.
Oh ok. That's cool.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #4700

What dates did everyone pick to go?

Products Discussed in this Thread