Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #4862
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
That's Kiel's, he sticks to Facebook mostly
You on the JRB too?
Old 06-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #4864
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pivey14 View Post
Debating if I should paint my wheels while my lift is being installed. What do you guys think? Black wheels or leave em?
Derp em. Ill help ive done it quite a few times and im pretty good at it
Old 06-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #4865
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
alright guys, do i go with General Grabber AT2's in 285's or 295's, the 285's are a 33.1 and my current 285's are 32.8's, so either way i'll be putting a slightly larger tire on. the question is, do you think i have enough room to fit the 295's without doing a CMC?

Ill help if your somewhat close by. I just did it on my truck and I have really good tools for it plus I can laser cut you the new plates to weld in. Just let me know!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #4866
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal, I figured I could do the wheels while Mark and whomever else works on the suspension install. I can't thank y'all enough for all the help you have and will have done for me. It's greatly appreciated!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #4867
Quack Addict

No problem bud
Old 06-27-2013, 01:45 AM   #4868
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
Ill help if your somewhat close by. I just did it on my truck and I have really good tools for it plus I can laser cut you the new plates to weld in. Just let me know!
I may have missed it but where are you? I really need a CMC especially if I want to go to 33's
Old 06-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #4869
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I may have missed it but where are you? I really need a CMC especially if I want to go to 33's
Hes in NOLA
Old 06-27-2013, 07:43 AM   #4870
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

get some 16's with and some big ole spacers and i'll sell you mine
Old 06-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #4871
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post

hey man i really appreciate it, but im just gonna stick with 285's, leaning towards the Cooper ST maxx's now
Old 06-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #4872
Quack Addict

Quote:
Yeah Im in NOLA but go to BR every now and then.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:42 AM   #4873
Go Pro Junkie

im bored at work, whats kickin
Old 06-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #4875
Quack Addict

custom cuttin on the laser!
Old 06-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #4876
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
This heat is kickin for sure.

first job in the AC ever, its weird
Old 06-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #4877
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Do I need to get shock extenders for the rear if I'm only adding a 1.5" AAL? I currently have stock shocks.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:44 PM   #4878
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by pivey14 View Post
Do I need to get shock extenders for the rear if I'm only adding a 1.5" AAL? I currently have stock shocks.
You'll be fine on road. Off road might be a bit limited with the stock shocks....and the ride may or may not get rougher w/ extra spring but the same shocks...
Old 06-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #4879
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
get some 16's with and some big ole spacers and i'll sell you mine
I already have spacers. I'd have to do a brake swap to run 16's
Old 06-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #4880
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Well. Trucks been down for 3 weeks and I've begun depression. But got some good news. Scored some fox piggy backs for the rear

Products Discussed in this Thread