Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #5161
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Fail.
Can't see it?
Old 10-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #5162
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Can't see it?
Nope
Old 10-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #5163
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nope
Bummer.. guess you win lol
Old 10-07-2013, 12:03 PM   #5164
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bummer.. guess you win lol
You can't beat me in my own house, THIS IS THE THUNDERDOME!
Old 10-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #5165

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Weird, it's showing in the thumbnail on the main page but not in the thread
Old 10-07-2013, 12:13 PM   #5166

Quote:
Weird, it's showing in the thumbnail on the main page but not in the thread
Maybe its your comp? In which case I WIN
Old 10-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #5167

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe its your comp? In which case I WIN
Nah!
Old 10-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #5168

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I've gotta get my rock sliders welded on between now and the wheeling trip. Anyone know of a good local place I could go?
Old 10-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #5169
RedStickT4R is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
RedStickT4R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've gotta get my rock sliders welded on between now and the wheeling trip. Anyone know of a good local place I could go?
Let me talk to my dad. He has a good friend of his who does all kind of welding. He's located in prairieville.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #5172

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I just need tog et some wire and maybe gas.....>=)
Sounds like you're all set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
Just find a local shop and ask them their hourly rate. It takes between 2 and 3 hours to install them. And if you are paying someone if the mess it up like Roger's guy you yell until the fix it.
Might have to go this route
Old 10-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #5174

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
The welder is sitting in the garage....I've been messing with other projects and haven't gotten the last few things I need
What do you have left to do?
Old 10-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #5175

Old 10-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #5176

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #5177
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65D Driver- CGAS Atlantic City
Name: Rotorhead
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
What do you have left to do?
Finish tuning the blower and re-install the skids. Install the new-new CVs. And then clean up the garage so I have space to burn.
Get some wire (flux core and carbon steel) and a gas bottle...and I'm gunna need some practice...but it'll be time to make some shit.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #5178
WHOA NAH!
cajuntrd10 is on a distinguished road

Name: phil
cajuntrd10's Tacoma Gallery
Are the trd sport "louisiana logo" decals availible anymore?
Old 10-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #5179

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajuntrd10 View Post
Are the trd sport "louisiana logo" decals availible anymore?
Like the ones on my truck?
Old 10-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #5180
WHOA NAH!
cajuntrd10 is on a distinguished road

Name: phil
cajuntrd10's Tacoma Gallery
Yea just like that

Products Discussed in this Thread