Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2014, 03:15 PM   #5361
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
Can't beat that

Here's my rendering of my wheels
Got mud?
Old 01-27-2014, 06:04 PM   #5364
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone in Houston got all butthurt. Guess I'm back to this thread
Old 01-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #5366

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
Tell me a funny story about how you are preparing for the "Blizzard of '14"
Went to the grocery store, bought beer, went home
Old 01-27-2014, 06:34 PM   #5368

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are probably going to starve to death
I have food. Plus, all the Chinese and pizza delivery places are still open
Old 01-27-2014, 09:25 PM   #5370

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are going to put the poor delivery drivers in mortal danger because you suck at disaster preparedness? Don't they teach you anything at that fancy book learnin place?
I have plenty of food.But as long as they're dumb enough to guarantee delivery I'm gonna order
Old 01-28-2014, 08:15 AM   #5371
mynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud ofmynewtoy has much to be proud of

Name: greg
mynewtoy's Tacoma Gallery
I got up and tried to go to work this morning. the first bridge i crossed was iced over. there was a wreck in front of me and 3 cars piled up in the median, one had rolled several times. i stopped on the bridge and had to put it in 4 wheel drive to get off because the bridge was off camber and my back end was sliding down.
so i turned around and went back home.

think the guy behind me bumped me but not hard enough to even leave a mark. damn it i wanted an off-road bumper

from what i seen on the news this morning all the bridges on the interstate in my area are iced over
Old 01-28-2014, 02:20 PM   #5373

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures Greg!
Old 01-28-2014, 02:28 PM   #5375

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Just a few flakes so far. It's supposed to get worse as the day goes on. LSU already cancelled class Wednesday
Old 01-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #5377

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm to see what we'll end up with tonight
Old 01-28-2014, 04:01 PM   #5378
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
It's been sleeting since early up here in denham. It's coming down really hard right now. No snow yet...

Old 01-29-2014, 11:20 PM   #5380

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone survive the snowpocalypse?

Products Discussed in this Thread