Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #5361
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
Anyone know any tricks to getting glass mounted antennas off? I lack a heat gun.
That's a thing?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #5362
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Finish tuning the blower and re-install the skids. Install the new-new CVs. And then clean up the garage so I have space to burn.
Get some wire (flux core and carbon steel) and a gas bottle...and I'm gunna need some practice...but it'll be time to make some shit.
I could give you a few lessons..
Old 10-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #5363
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
hammer
Not sure if serious...
Old 10-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #5364
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not sure if serious...
not sure why your unsure....
Old 10-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #5365
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Something about glass and a hammer. That's just me though.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #5366
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Something about glass and a hammer. That's just me though.
lol im just kidding if you no has heat gun or hair dryer why not use really really hot water?
Old 10-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #5367
Team 4Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Finish tuning the blower and re-install the skids. Install the new-new CVs. And then clean up the garage so I have space to burn.
Get some wire (flux core and carbon steel) and a gas bottle...and I'm gunna need some practice...but it'll be time to make some shit.
Want to weld some sliders on for me? I have beer. I'm afraid if I weld on my frame Ill put holes in it.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #5369
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Want to weld some sliders on for me? I have beer. I'm afraid if I weld on my frame Ill put holes in it.
X2 I need sliders!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:41 AM   #5370
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
My sliders are currently so shiny you'd swear they were crime at first glance. Hope to get them painted and welded this week. I've got a buddy with a jeep that will be tagging along for the trip.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #5371

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
My sliders are currently so shiny you'd swear they were crime at first glance. Hope to get them painted and welded this week. I've got a buddy with a jeep that will be tagging along for the trip.
When are you planning on heading up? Roger Matthew and I are gonna roll from BR about 2:30
Old 10-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #5372
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
So that's the plan? 2:30 at Walmart?
Old 10-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #5373

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
So that's the plan? 2:30 at Walmart?
Did y'all wanna meet at Target on Millerville?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #5374
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
When are you planning on heading up? Roger Matthew and I are gonna roll from BR about 2:30
I don't have a clue yet. It's keeps looking more and more like I shouldn't even go. So much crap going on
Old 10-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #5375

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueanimal View Post
I don't have a clue yet. It's keeps looking more and more like I shouldn't even go. So much crap going on
Nah, you definitely should go
Old 10-28-2013, 10:46 PM   #5376
Largest Member.....huhuh
rmarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant futurermarqu2 has a brilliant future

EMS: Emergency room RN
Name: Roger
rmarqu2's Tacoma Gallery
Yup... Crap can ALWAYS wait till after wheeling...
Old 10-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #5377

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
Yup... Crap can ALWAYS wait till after wheeling...
Indeed!
Old 10-29-2013, 11:17 AM   #5378
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll come over and help at Mark's if he's down.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #5379

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
I'll come over and help at Mark's if he's down.
I need them for the weekend, I think wes does too, lol. I've had these damn things since March and they still aren't even painted
Old 10-29-2013, 09:12 PM   #5380

My buddy was trying to convince me to nickel plate mine.

Products Discussed in this Thread