Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2014, 10:39 PM   #5661
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
pelfreybilt rear off a dude in san diego and a full set of relentless aluminum skids. Its nice being in the navy and being able to stuff truck parts in with aircraft parts.
Nice, you didn't happen to buy CSjumper's bumper did you?
Old 05-24-2014, 10:49 PM   #5662
NoLaKrewe is on a distinguished road
NoLaKrewe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarqu2 View Post
I think it's due to more participation on Facebook. We have an increasing amount of active members on the CY page over the last few months. There's a lot of chatting lately!
What's up Roger. It's Lee, had to join over here. Too many Tacoma guys at all the wheeling trip to not be a part of this.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:18 AM   #5664
hoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Life Support, VFA
Name: Shay
hoarder23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floodedkiwi View Post
Are we ever gunna get together for a ????
I went to Twin Peaks Gretna on Friday, it is a total mess in all the best ways. They've only been open a few weeks and haven't figured out the best way to operate. I guess the girls are supposed to wear boot as part of their uniform but not a single one is wearing cowboy boots even though they are right in front of a western wear store. A few girls were even wearing fuzzy stripper leg warmers.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:23 AM   #5665
floodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant future

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
That is funny.... Been to a tilted kilt, but not a Twin Peaks as yet....
Old 05-25-2014, 06:42 AM   #5666
hoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoarder23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Life Support, VFA
Name: Shay
hoarder23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floodedkiwi View Post
That is funny.... Been to a tilted kilt, but not a Twin Peaks as yet....
Twin peaks isn't much different, except they serve their beer too cold. They make a big deal about serving their beer at 29 degrees, but that freezes the water and turns every beer into an ice beer. Sam Adams Summer Ale Ice isn't very tasty.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:00 AM   #5667
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
That's the plan, the money is in my pocket to hand to him Tuesday.
Cool, the bumper is in good condition, I helped him remove it from his old truck.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:59 AM   #5669
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaKrewe View Post
What's up Roger. It's Lee, had to join over here. Too many Tacoma guys at all the wheeling trip to not be a part of this.

What's up Lee? You got to try your new bumper out yet?
Old 05-27-2014, 03:52 PM   #5670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
What's up Lee? You got to try your new bumper out yet?
I went to Arizona for the Overland Expo but didn't do any wheeling. EHEO hired me now, and am going to Razorback Ramble to represent them. So I will test the bumper out there on June 6th-8th
Old 05-27-2014, 04:05 PM   #5671
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I went to Arizona for the Overland Expo but didn't do any wheeling. EHEO hired me now, and am going to Razorback Ramble to represent them. So I will test the bumper out there on June 6th-8th
You still working in the quarter?
Old 05-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #5672
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
You still working in the quarter?
Yep. Going to try to balance both jobs for the time being until I can justify my means at EHEO and hopefully further my career there.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:27 PM   #5673
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep. Going to try to balance both jobs for the time being until I can justify my means at EHEO and hopefully further my career there.
Sounds like a plan! Depending on how things go the next few months I may have to hit you up
Old 05-28-2014, 05:45 AM   #5674
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh ok, I gotcha. That's awesome man.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:37 AM   #5675

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna be a wet one today
Old 05-28-2014, 06:47 AM   #5677

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
Yea it's a little wet today. Puddle jumping good today

I guess we're gonna find out just how weatherproof those lights are
Old 05-28-2014, 06:54 AM   #5679

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
They definitely are. I was going through some deep shit earlier and they still doing good.
Good to hear! Y'all are getting pounded right now

Products Discussed in this Thread