Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2011, 05:20 PM   #41
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
ive had a honda 400ex for a long time, but she got weak and stuff started goin wrong so its time to move on lol.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:22 PM   #42
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

heres some of me on other bikes lol

I skimmed this one

This one is actually my bike, most of my friends aint as crazy as me so they give me their bikes to ride and do stuff on lol

Old 11-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #43
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #44
98_mud_bug

well, ill be back on here in a few hours, im gonna go to chilis and eat. get a few beers in me lol.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #45
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like your gonna have a better mean than me!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:39 PM   #46
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ewwwwweee. Nice 450. That's a clean bike man! Makes me want to get my YZ going again!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #47

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #49

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quoted!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #50

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-29-2011, 08:31 PM   #51
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post

my bartender was talkin about all the girls lol, she put the victorias secret thing on tv.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #52

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
No wonder you were so drunk, haha! Cute bartender+Victoria's Secret=Win!
Old 11-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #53
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No wonder you were so drunk, haha! Cute bartender+Victoria's Secret=Win!
I'm jelly....
Old 11-29-2011, 08:47 PM   #54

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
I'm jelly....
I know right! Nobody invited me to Chili's
Old 11-29-2011, 08:48 PM   #55
98_mud_bug

lol yall can come over here, i dont mind goin to get a few more beers lol
Old 11-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #56
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I know right! Nobody invited me to Chili's
Lol yea no kidding.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
Man if it was not so far away I would so be there.... not drinking beer though I'm a whiskey man.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #57

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
The last thing i need is beer right now, must focus!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:01 PM   #58

Quote:
The last thing i need is beer right now, must focus!
You guys have finals coming up don't you?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:06 PM   #60

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbm32 View Post
You guys have finals coming up don't you?
Oh yeah, next week

Products Discussed in this Thread