Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
jbmccul's Swamp - Cajun BS Thread

It seems like every region has a place for BS, so for all of the Louisiana Tacoma owners I give you, my swamp!
Old 11-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
me like

Garrett
Old 11-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
Is that Swamp Ass I smell??
Old 11-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle5521 View Post
Is that Swamp Ass I smell??
Whoever smelt it dealt it!
Old 11-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #6
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
missing a gator or 2

oh, I used to live in Lake Charles, can I join in?
Old 11-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
mhukins is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
mhukins's Tacoma Gallery
I really do like it. All jokes aside. Mais, I like dat me!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #8

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
missing a gator or 2

oh, I used to live in Lake Charles, can I join in?
Once a coonass always a coonass
Old 11-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #9
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome
Old 11-09-2011, 06:48 PM   #10
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, nice place. when are we gonna schedule a mod day? do we have enough parking?
Old 11-09-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Lol looks like enough parking there to me
Old 11-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #12

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
sweet, nice place. when are we gonna schedule a mod day? do we have enough parking?
We can mod in my dorm parking lot! We have extensive parking spaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
Lol looks like enough parking there to me
Only if your in a pirogue!
Old 11-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
So when are some good dates for everyone to go camping/wheeling at Sicily Island?? How are the weekends in December looking?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I have finals til the 9th, I'm free after that though.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #15

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
In other news,
Old 11-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #16

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Come on yall lets get a big turn out!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...road-park.html
Old 11-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #17

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ this ^^^

Everyone come out!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #18

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Red clay is the devil! I just got stuck trying to turn around!
Old 11-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #19
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Red clay is the devil! I just got stuck trying to turn around!
I 100% agree with you on that. Sucks for you bro did you get out?
Old 11-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #20

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Not yet, it's an access road that I was turning around on. Stopped for a little too long and sunk. Literally 20 feet off the road, haha. But it's all good, my buddy is on the way with his 4x4 Sierra so I won't be here too much longer, hopefully

Products Discussed in this Thread