Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island Gear Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Sicily Island Gear Thread

What's everyone bringing? Post it up!
Old 11-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna bring an extra tent if anybody needs one, Propane lantern and tank, Ill have shackles and other misc. recovery gear in my truck. probably a cooler, and i can grab a case of cokes. what are we gonna eat out there? so i can know i i need to bring anything to cook on or with
Old 11-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Dibs on a tent. Bringing my own gear for sleeping and for my dogs. I'll have my hilift kit and my tool boxes and some extra gas-sunscreen and bug spray.
I can bring my small grill and/or my propane burner. I've got a small fire bowl- not sure what the ground fires situation is up there.
Also got a 10'x10' easy up canopy that I can bring if any one wants it...With the weather I'm not too worried about bugs.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I got my axe and two hilifts. I'll see about picking up a recovery strap. maybe some plywood if we need some surface area for the hilifts... Bungee's... tarp... food and shit.. Oh yeh, and some walkie talkies since I don't even KNOW where my old CB is... Hate to be the one to ask this, but is anyone going to be bringing beer or anything? No drinking and wheeling I hope...
Old 11-28-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringing
-Recovery Strap
-Extra tent if anyone needs one
-Hamburgers or Hot Dogs if anyone has a grill
-Propane Heater
-Cokes
-A Cooler

I can probably get a canopy as well. Oh, and a flat of water too
Old 11-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #6
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll be picking up some beer, of course no drinking and wheeling, but it never hurts to sit around the fire at night and down a few brews lol
Old 11-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bring my grill. Maybe see about going play with the welding machine at work and throw together a stand for my receiver hitch...

Or I can just do it off my tailgate and save myself the trouble.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on bringing:
-a tent
-some recovery gear/shackles
-cooler with water/cokes
-grill
-and some food
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
98_mud_bug

cool, so we have plenty of recovery gear, and plenty of tents, so what are we cooking? lol
Old 11-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #10
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of food does everyone want? Hamburgers and Hotdogs? Chicken?
Old 11-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #11

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I can bring hamburgers/hot dogs
Old 11-28-2011, 08:02 PM   #13

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
I can bring some chicken and marsh mellows? lol
Old 11-28-2011, 08:02 PM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah, smore's stuff!

And flashlights
Old 11-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #15
98_mud_bug

i have big flash lights, 4 of em. just gotta get a new switch this weekend.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:19 PM   #16

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Cant forget a radio and some country music!
Old 11-28-2011, 11:49 PM   #18

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
i have big flash lights, 4 of em. just gotta get a new switch this weekend.
I need to wire mine!
Old 11-29-2011, 06:12 AM   #20

Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
country? lol
Gotta have your Brantley Gilbert! haha