3 3 11.54%
4 11 42.31%
5 1 3.85%
6 0 0%
7 1 3.85%
8 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2011, 07:03 AM   #21
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
I am in for either #2 or #4!!
Old 12-22-2011, 09:21 AM   #22
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for number 2 but if number 3 had offroad club then I would like that better. Also I like the red eyes the best.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #23
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle5521 View Post
This is not another choice its just a color option that wold fit under option 3:

dig it
Old 12-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #24
blah blah blah
bayou_fennec is on a distinguished road

Name: John
bayou_fennec's Tacoma Gallery
I like the number seven. can't get enough of them mud-bugs!
Old 12-22-2011, 10:11 PM   #25
NooBin
PoKeHerFacE is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: J_B
PoKeHerFacE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
I voted for number 2 but if number 3 had offroad club then I would like that better. Also I like the red eyes the best.
agreed!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:10 PM   #27
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like 4 has the most votes, when are we gonna close the poll?
Old 12-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #28
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
I am happy with that! I can't wait to get one on the FJ!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:24 PM   #29
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
i can get the decals cut soon, i will need a color choice to bowen.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:24 AM   #30
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
So we get to pick out our own colors?
Old 12-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #32
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm fine with plain white stickers.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #33
LA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLA Trail Teams 10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: medic for Acadian Ambulance
Name: Erick
LA Trail Teams 10's Tacoma Gallery
m all set with 4!
Old 12-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #35
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Brunes, number 4 is the one being cut. Pm "pcdt99" if you want one. All white will be 12 dollars shipped. For 10" long and 5" high. Smaller sizes are available but you have to get with him on that
Old 12-30-2011, 07:38 PM   #36

I just place my order for one. I went ahead and got the one with blue eyes.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:43 AM   #38
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
I just place my order for one. I went ahead and got the one with blue eyes.
I think I'm gonna get a blue eye to.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #39
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have enough window space for an all white 10x5 decal... I'll have to see what I can fit. And No, I'm keeping the Razorback sticker right where it is, Bowen.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #40

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by infaMOUSE View Post
I don't have enough window space for an all white 10x5 decal... I'll have to see what I can fit. And No, I'm keeping the Razorback sticker right where it is, Bowen.

Sucks to be you

But I think Brandon said he can make them in any size. Im gonna do (2) 5x2.5 for the side windows