Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Superlift ORV Feb. 16-19, 2012

Old 12-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Superlift ORV Feb. 16-19, 2012

Reposting this from over on the FJ Cruiser and Cajun Yotas pages.

Anyone planning on going?

These guys from the FJ forums are going
1. Mike - with a possible passenger or 2.
2. Brad- With my brother
3. Kevin- and Suzi
4. Hodges
5. Bart - and Daniel
6. Joey - Possible a passenger
7. Hornsfan
8. Will (willinno)
Old 12-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be going. A 7 hour drive is a little too far for me, for a weekend trip. I wouldn't be able to head down there till friday evening and then I would have to leave to go home sunday morning.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'm considering it, I was planning on heading to Shreveport that weekend because of our Mardi Gras break anyway and its only a few hours further
Old 12-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #5
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I just took that Friday off so I can leave Thursday at around 5pm
Old 12-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
im down. plus a wife and maybe a bud (jeep)
Old 12-29-2011, 12:22 AM   #7

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyZ View Post
im down. plus a wife and maybe a bud (jeep)
Barksdale eh? Your right across the river from me
Old 12-29-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! we should get together with some locals and go to alto or bryan tx area and do some wheeling.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #9

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet! we should get together with some locals and go to alto or bryan tx area and do some wheeling.
I'm game
Old 01-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
berettashot117 is on a distinguished road
Army: cav scout
berettashot117's Tacoma Gallery
if all goes well, I'll be there
Old 01-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #12
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
It would not be fiscally responsible for me to attend this offroad venture.

So I won't.

My Truck's To Do list is too long anyway. My goal is to have atleast one major upgrade completed between each ORV trip.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #13
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I'm planning on ordering some Dakar springs today just to make sure the truck is good and ready for this trip. Might place my top plate spacers too. =)
Correction- Marco @ DSM hooked me up and I ordered springs from him. Bushings from wheelers and the UBolt Flip kit from AllPro.

I am totally in-Wife and Kiddo should be too.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #14

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-31-2012, 10:48 AM   #15

MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for the 16-18th
Old 01-31-2012, 11:21 AM   #16

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im in for the 16-18th
Old 02-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #17
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2 weeks guys! anyone back out yet?
Old 02-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #18
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you don't mind that I posted a link to this in the Arkansas thread
Old 02-02-2012, 06:11 AM   #19
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
You guys do realize this is the same weekend as the Gorilla Run? Some of us TTORA guys were planning on going out Saturday, but only to spectate at the event. I imagine the trails will be fairly congested. The fees for that weekend are $75, which is the highest I've ever seen at Superlift. If you haven't reserved a camping spot, I doubt you will get one.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:18 AM   #20

All of the Louisiana LandKrewesers have reserved camping through the weekend. And the Gorilla run is more of buggy type stuff so we will be on totally separate trails. But yes we will be watching some of their runs!