Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Louisiana Craigslist Finds

Old 02-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Louisiana Craigslist Finds

Thought this would be helpful for people who're looking for some steals.

I'll start, some sport rims for 500
http://shreveport.craigslist.org/pts/2779265605.html
Old 02-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm only asking $600 with tires. 9300 miles and perfect condition. See the link below.

Wheels are sold!
Old 02-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^thats a good deal too!
Old 02-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
search!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-cl-finds.html
Old 02-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
didn't see that, whoops!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIVERMAN View Post
then lets keep this as CL finds for LA!
now thats a good idea. ask a mod to change the title. your cajun leader Brunes i sure would haha.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #8
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
now thats a good idea. ask a mod to change the title. your cajun leader Brunes i sure would haha.
PM'd Brunes
Old 02-12-2012, 06:08 AM   #10
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/2840078442.html

Old 02-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #11
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Title Changed...=)
Thanks mark!
Old 02-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #13
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dYL0n View Post
wtf!
Old 02-28-2012, 10:43 AM   #14
Iceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Amit
Iceman1183's Tacoma Gallery
17" Sport Rims 85 miles west of Baton Rouge, $300

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/pts/2842380364.html
Old 02-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #15
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1183 View Post
17" Sport Rims 85 miles west of Baton Rouge, $300

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/pts/2842380364.html
I'm too attached to my rims cause they are more unique than those..haha!
Old 02-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #16
Iceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura aboutIceman1183 has a spectacular aura about
In case no one saw, I threw my OEM Chrome Tube Steps from my DCSB on here and craigslist as well. Asking $180 OBO

Link here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...teps-dcsb.html

Please someone around here buy them, because I sure as hell don't want to have to ship them.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #17
09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
09taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In case no one saw, I threw my OEM Chrome Tube Steps from my DCSB on here and craigslist as well. Asking $180 OBO

Link here:

Please someone around here buy them, because I sure as hell don't want to have to ship them.
Damn, wish they were black!!
Old 02-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #18
Quote:

Link here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09taco4x4 View Post
Damn, wish they were black!!
Buy 'em from me and rattle can 'em!