Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

PICS FROM NOLA MEET

Old 02-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, you have a meet at a Hooter's, and all you post are truck pics?

Come on man!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Dude, you have a meet at a Hooter's, and all you post are truck pics?

Come on man!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
Fine! Next time no trucks just those absolutely drop dead gorgeous females that YOU didn't see...because YOU weren't there!!!ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneys taco View Post
Fine! Next time no trucks just those absolutely drop dead gorgeous females that YOU didn't see...because YOU weren't there!!!ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!
Wow, slow down my cajun friend! Truck + Chiks, even better if you let the chicks give some truck loving...

Ya know?

U don't have to rub it in, there are few dames in Chalmette and Slidell that miss my lack of presence around them parts...
Old 02-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Wow, slow down my cajun friend! Truck + Chiks, even better if you let the chicks give some truck loving...

Ya know?

U don't have to rub it in, there are few dames in Chalmette and Slidell that miss my lack of presence around them parts...
O rly?
Old 02-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
O rly?
Yeap. Uptown chicks were mad cute (when not fat, and GOD knows there where a lot of well dressed fatties over there), but for me, the Slidell/Chalmette connection was it...

Never seen anything like it. It seems that chicks in that area all were assigned double d's since birth (or conception) no matter what their height (5-2 to 5-10 for this guy) or if they were 100 or 135 lbs.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #9
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
I was just playing man, I meant taking pictures. Just playing, man! Life is too short not to have fun at least 99% of the time!
Old 02-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneys taco View Post
I was just playing man, I meant taking pictures. Just playing, man! Life is too short not to have fun at least 99% of the time!

I knew you were ace! It's all good. Now go and fed ex me some Meche's Chocolate covered eclairs (the ones with cream cheese in the middle) and will call it a day...